HAVE TO CHOOSE SYSTEM BY TOMMOROW, PLZ HELP!

ioCross

Honorable
Nov 8, 2012
Hello,
I'm going to be moving to rural GA in a few days, and will have lots of time to kill which i plan to use playing games. Before i move i plan to buy the system, load the games on it, make sure they work, pack up and get on the plane. As such i don't have time to order anything, or buy anything off the internet. I'm going to microcenter tommorow, and have to choose between 3 basic systems. Please don't give me suggestions on different setups as i only have a $300 budget and only a few units to choose from.
So without further ado:
1) g630 (2.7ghz) 4gb DDR3 RAM, gt520(GPU)
2) dual core e5200 (2.5ghz) 2gb DDR2 RAM, gt550 or gt540(GPU)
3) AMD a-450, 4gb DDR3, gt520 or ATI 7320(GPU)

Considerations:
I read that for gaming, the video card is a lot more important than the processor itself, which is why i included the option #2. #1 was going to be my original choice, as i currently have an atholon X2 with a gt520. After further research, it seems that the 2nd config would be better for gaming, as the difference in power between the e5200 and the g630 isn't that big, whereas the difference between the gt520 and a gt550 is substantial. I'm just curious as to the ram being DDR2, along with only being 2 GB.
With my old system with the gt520, i was able to play most new games at 1280x1064 with med/high graphics settings without too much of a drop in framerate, so i wasn't too worried about upgrading til i started encountering a swath of BSOD related crashes as i tried to play newer games such as DCO or dishonored. The games would run fine in the graphics settings, but would constantly crash, which led to me deciding to buy a slightly better system. I will be playing mostly mutiplayer sc2 and DCO, along with most new single player shooters and action games like darkness2, mw3, max payne3 and other newer (2011+) games.

Any and all help/personal usage data would be greatly appreciated.