After market fans

Jimbodious

Honorable
Mar 10, 2013
I am building my first computer and have purchased a Corsair Obsidian 650 case,a Asrock Z77 Extreme 6 motherboard and a Coolermaster seidon 120m cooler,my question is where do I plug the pump cable from the Sidon 120m into the motherboard?Is it the CPU fan2(3 pin) socket?
Also should I turn the rear fan on the case around(so it's drawing air in)and have 2 fans on the radiator,and if I do this where do I plug this fan in so it works together with the other fan?,or should I remove the rear case fan and place it at the top of the case(along with another fan) to draw more air out now that I am drawing air in at the front,rear and bottom of the case.Sorry I forgot to mention that I placed my power unit in with the fan to the bottom to draw cool air in from outside,I read that this was okay to do with this case.

1) there are cases half the price of a 650D that are built just as well and are less loud
2)there are better boards for cheaper than a extreme6
3)id get rid of those single thin radiator liquid coolers. a hyper 212 evo performs better

you plug the pump into where you would normally plug in the CPU fan from a good heatsink