Inquiry

Tags:
Last response: in Brands
Share
July 22, 2005 9:42:44 PM

Archived from groups: alt.cellular.nokia,alt.cellular.nokia.ringtones (More info?)

Hi, I just bought a new nokia 6021 . does any one own one and know how to
use the functions? In the menu, on page 57, it stated that, if I do not have
the PTT function (Push to Talk), it will activate Voice recorder. BUT IT DID
NOT. I called up starhub and nokia and they do not know how or why. Anyone
here know how to set it such that when i press the PTT button found on right
side of the phone, it will just start the voice recorder instead of asking
me whether to switch PTT on or not, which either way, will result in error?

pls advise and post reply here. Pls don't email to my email address. Thanks

Andy

More about : inquiry

July 23, 2005 1:27:34 PM

!