MSN games

When I sign in to MSN IM to play 7 hand poker, my screen is white and won't
open. I am using msn 7.5, it did work before but, just stopped recently
1 answer Last reply
More about games

    Please answer Jimmy's post in your original thread. This is not a message
    board (except you're using the web-based interface) and it is easier to
    track information if you continue the "conversation."
    --
    Chris H.
    Microsoft Windows MVP/Tablet PC

    "Twiggie" <Twiggie@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > When I sign in to MSN IM to play 7 hand poker, my screen is white and
    > won't
    > open. I am using msn 7.5, it did work before but, just stopped recently

MSN Games Microsoft Windows XP