CONNECTIVITY PROBLEM WINDOWS 8

Roulf

Honorable
Apr 2, 2012
I cannot connect to internet with my desktop, after I have replaced the JP 45 connectors in both sides. (the cable/connectors are ok, I tested in two other machines, a desktop and a laptop w/o any problem) Initially the troubleshoot message was there is novalida IP. but after checking PIV4, IPV6 and enabling them in device properties, the troubleshoot cannot find any problem, but there is still no internet conection (limited with a yellow triangle warning). I looked for the bonjour in services, because i've read it could cause the problrm, but there is no Bonjour in services list. Any suggestions?
Many Thanks. ROULF

arpit2141

Honorable
Mar 18, 2012
follow this step this might be solve your problem

first check your cable on other device if you can access internet on that device with this cable then

second step is two verify your ip Address on system which shows the problem
like triangle

open you Command prompt if you are using windows Type command like
ipconfig /all

this will show your ip address detail
verify that your network card have obtain valid ip address from your ISP
if it show 127.0.0.1 as ip Address or any ip address from this range than you have to obtain Valid ip first

you can use following command two obtain new ip

in sequence

ipconfig /release

ipconfig /renew

if that will not solve your problem change your dns address to

Roulf

Honorable
Apr 2, 2012
Hi, I have tried all this but no effect. Then I used another pc to copy a Windows ISO image to a disk and downloaded the sw again in the problematic pc. I chose option "keep personal files only" and it worked well! Internet is working fine! But...downloading Office either 2007 or 2010 was impossible! Curiously I tried an old Supreme Suite cd which is an alternative for Office, but adequate to Windows XP, and it works fine! Can you believe that? Widows 8 won't accept Office, but works with an alien sw?! Thanks for the hints