6230 start-up logo

anyone have any idea how to change the logo (cingular) that shows when
the phone is coming on and going off? I don't have a USB cable but i
have bluetooth. Any help would be appreciated.
1 answer Last reply
More about 6230 start logo

    <adamtjohnson@gmail.com> wrote in message
    > anyone have any idea how to change the logo (cingular) that shows when
    > the phone is coming on and going off? I don't have a USB cable but i
    > have bluetooth. Any help would be appreciated.

    You should be able to do it using MobiMB (see my link below). If you
    disable it, you might get the animated Nokia logo instead (if you don't
    already). If you want to get rid of that as well, I can probably help you
    out with that too.

    --
    Take control of your Nokia phone with LogoManager
    http://www.logomanager.co.uk

Nokia