6230 start-up logo

Tags:
Last response: in Brands
July 22, 2005 6:14:29 PM

anyone have any idea how to change the logo (cingular) that shows when
the phone is coming on and going off? I don't have a USB cable but i
have bluetooth. Any help would be appreciated.

More about : 6230 start logo

Anonymous
July 23, 2005 1:05:54 AM

<adamtjohnson@gmail.com> wrote in message
> anyone have any idea how to change the logo (cingular) that shows when
> the phone is coming on and going off? I don't have a USB cable but i
> have bluetooth. Any help would be appreciated.

You should be able to do it using MobiMB (see my link below). If you
disable it, you might get the animated Nokia logo instead (if you don't
already). If you want to get rid of that as well, I can probably help you
out with that too.

--
Take control of your Nokia phone with LogoManager
http://www.logomanager.co.uk