Nokia 6230i

For those that are interested, there is a new software release for the 6230i
(over and above v3.30).

Apologies I haven't got the s/w version number, but should know within a
couple of days, when I have my handset flashed.

Cheers
3 answers Last reply
More about nokia 6230i

    I took delivery of a new 6230i last week and it has got v3.40 dated 23/5/05
    on it.

    --

    Paul

    "Kevin I Chapple" <kevinx@NOTTHISBITearthling.net> wrote in message
    > For those that are interested, there is a new software release for the
    > 6230i
    > (over and above v3.30).
    >
    > Apologies I haven't got the s/w version number, but should know within a
    > couple of days, when I have my handset flashed.
    >
    > Cheers

    That's the one!

    "Kevin I Chapple" <kevinx@NOTTHISBITearthling.net> wrote in message news:dc8t8o$kq8$1@news6.svr.pol.co.uk...
    > That's the one!
    >

    > "Me" <Me@Home.co.uk> wrote in message
    >> I took delivery of a new 6230i last week and it has got v3.40 dated
    > 23/5/05
    >> on it.
    >>
    >> --
    >>
    >> Paul
    >>

    >> "Kevin I Chapple" <kevinx@NOTTHISBITearthling.net> wrote in message
    >> > For those that are interested, there is a new software release for the
    >> > 6230i
    >> > (over and above v3.30).
    >> >
    >> > Apologies I haven't got the s/w version number, but should know within a
    >> > couple of days, when I have my handset flashed.
    >> >
    >> > Cheers

    My wife and I each had a 6230i as an upgrade yesterday and both were v3.3 so how old are the stocks at Orange? When I was given the choice of phones, I mentioned that the 6230i was "out of stock" on their wensite to which the sales guy who arranged the upgrade said that they'd had some new stock in which was being tested and badged up as "orange" and we would receive two of these.

    My wife's was fine whilst mine was faulty. When trying to open some applications, especially "Gallery", it would take upwards of 30 seconds and freeze along the way. I was told there must be a software problem and it's going back in the next few days. I'm making a note of the IMEI number as I don't want that same phone back.

Nokia Software