freelancer 2

i know u've probably already had posts about this and a sick to death of
hearin about it but i thought i should make my claim to u ppl at microsoft.
now i know that microsoft will probably never start to build FL2 but why
dont they jus release the source code to the fella's at lancersreactor.com
and let them build the game for u? i mean all u would have to do is make up a
contract enclosin that u get a certain percentage of the profits made from
it.....
now i know that u havent seen freelancer as one of the best sellin games in
the world but since i've had it the longest i've gone with out playin it once
is 1 week i've made friends all over the world from that game (and teamspeak)
now i know theres a petition out there for u to release the codes and i hope
that u guys/girls decide to im currently playin on the colourselite uk server
and out of all the games i've had FL is the one game i've had the longest
without sellin it off.
sorry to bore u with such a long post but i thought u should here this so
plz release start on FL2 or at least release the codes theres alot of loyal
freelancer fans out there but there is only so much the modders can do to
highlight the experience at least think about it thanx

Hi Jack,

I can assure you that Barbir and Stinger have both been actively
lobbying the good folks at Microsoft about this very issue. :)

--
Cheers, Windows XP MVP Shell / User

"jacktherippa" <jacktherippa@knivesRus.com> wrote in message news:8FAAF1A6-7E95-4D27-8A1B-CD92DA4F744C@microsoft.com...
|i know u've probably already had posts about this and a sick to death of
| hearin about it but i thought i should make my claim to u ppl at microsoft.
| now i know that microsoft will probably never start to build FL2 but why
| dont they jus release the source code to the fella's at lancersreactor.com
| and let them build the game for u? i mean all u would have to do is make up a
| contract enclosin that u get a certain percentage of the profits made from
| it.....
| now i know that u havent seen freelancer as one of the best sellin games in
| the world but since i've had it the longest i've gone with out playin it once
| is 1 week i've made friends all over the world from that game (and teamspeak)
| now i know theres a petition out there for u to release the codes and i hope
| that u guys/girls decide to im currently playin on the colourselite uk server
| and out of all the games i've had FL is the one game i've had the longest
| without sellin it off.
| sorry to bore u with such a long post but i thought u should here this so
| plz release start on FL2 or at least release the codes theres alot of loyal
| freelancer fans out there but there is only so much the modders can do to
| highlight the experience at least think about it thanx

well i suppose its a good job i didnt get the guys from colours to come on
and do the same then init :)

"Jimmy S." wrote:

> Hi Jack,
>
> I can assure you that Barbir and Stinger have both been actively
> lobbying the good folks at Microsoft about this very issue. :)
>
> --
> Cheers, Windows XP MVP Shell / User

> MS Games Help and Support Center: http://support.microsoft.com/?pr=gms
>
> "jacktherippa" <jacktherippa@knivesRus.com> wrote in message news:8FAAF1A6-7E95-4D27-8A1B-CD92DA4F744C@microsoft.com...
> |i know u've probably already had posts about this and a sick to death of
> | hearin about it but i thought i should make my claim to u ppl at microsoft.
> | now i know that microsoft will probably never start to build FL2 but why
> | dont they jus release the source code to the fella's at lancersreactor.com
> | and let them build the game for u? i mean all u would have to do is make up a
> | contract enclosin that u get a certain percentage of the profits made from
> | it.....
> | now i know that u havent seen freelancer as one of the best sellin games in
> | the world but since i've had it the longest i've gone with out playin it once
> | is 1 week i've made friends all over the world from that game (and teamspeak)
> | now i know theres a petition out there for u to release the codes and i hope
> | that u guys/girls decide to im currently playin on the colourselite uk server
> | and out of all the games i've had FL is the one game i've had the longest
> | without sellin it off.
> | sorry to bore u with such a long post but i thought u should here this so
> | plz release start on FL2 or at least release the codes theres alot of loyal
> | freelancer fans out there but there is only so much the modders can do to
> | highlight the experience at least think about it thanx

:)

Jimmy.

"jacktherippa" <jacktherippa@knivesRus.com> wrote in message news:D87AFC04-73EA-4CD0-8947-0D6DB6895A35@microsoft.com...
| well i suppose its a good job i didnt get the guys from colours to come on
| and do the same then init :)
|

| "Jimmy S." wrote:
|
| > Hi Jack,
| >
| > I can assure you that Barbir and Stinger have both been actively
| > lobbying the good folks at Microsoft about this very issue. :)
| >
| > --
| > Cheers, Windows XP MVP Shell / User
| > Jimmy S. http://mvp.support.microsoft.com
| >
| > Visit my MSN Zone.com and Gaming Help Site: http://mvps.org/nibblesnbits
| > MS Games Help and Support Center: http://support.microsoft.com/?pr=gms
| > My advice is donated "AS IS" without warranty; nor do I confer any rights.
| >
| > "jacktherippa" <jacktherippa@knivesRus.com> wrote in message news:8FAAF1A6-7E95-4D27-8A1B-CD92DA4F744C@microsoft.com...
| > |i know u've probably already had posts about this and a sick to death of
| > | hearin about it but i thought i should make my claim to u ppl at microsoft.
| > | now i know that microsoft will probably never start to build FL2 but why
| > | dont they jus release the source code to the fella's at lancersreactor.com
| > | and let them build the game for u? i mean all u would have to do is make up a
| > | contract enclosin that u get a certain percentage of the profits made from
| > | it.....
| > | now i know that u havent seen freelancer as one of the best sellin games in
| > | the world but since i've had it the longest i've gone with out playin it once
| > | is 1 week i've made friends all over the world from that game (and teamspeak)
| > | now i know theres a petition out there for u to release the codes and i hope
| > | that u guys/girls decide to im currently playin on the colourselite uk server
| > | and out of all the games i've had FL is the one game i've had the longest
| > | without sellin it off.
| > | sorry to bore u with such a long post but i thought u should here this so
| > | plz release start on FL2 or at least release the codes theres alot of loyal
| > | freelancer fans out there but there is only so much the modders can do to
| > | highlight the experience at least think about it thanx

romeomarkovic

Distinguished
May 5, 2006
Jack, i am a HUGE fan of Freelancer, and I also desperately want the sequel... Any news about it? Would your care to explain why exactly Microsoft does not want to make a sequel? I do not know any thing about it... I do not understand! I one of the best games ever... If you have time answer me to romeomarkovic@yahoo.com Hope to hear from you soon! Good Luck!

romeomarkovic

Distinguished
May 5, 2006
Jack, i am a HUGE fan of Freelancer, and I also desperately want the sequel... Any news about it? Would your care to explain why exactly Microsoft does not want to make a sequel? I do not know any thing about it... I do not understand! I one of the best games ever... If you have time answer me to romeomarkovic@yahoo.com Hope to hear from you soon! Good Luck!

MrSmith

Distinguished
Jun 20, 2006
dont they jus release the source code to the fella's at lancersreactor.com
[...]

i agree with what jack wrote. i am also part of the colourselite comunity, in fact jack and i are in the same clan on colourselite.

freelancer is such a good game that it shouldnt go without a sequel. this is one of the rare games that i want to see a sequel done.

please make fl2 or at least give the source code to the people at lancersreactor. please!

with regards

[CPF]JohnDoe (proud member of the Colours Police Force)

amras_telemnar

Distinguished
Sep 30, 2007
I am still waiting.
They could at least have made a statement regarding the issue.
"Wur nevr maikn yur stopid gaim, luzors!" would even suffice.

Boo, Microsoft!

Geomatic

Honorable
I agree, the best space fighter game and they scrap it... i cant see the sence in it.

if anyone has seen eve online (eve.com). Apparently this online game is pay only and is based on the Freelancer game... i dont know if they got the rights or codes but they did base it on it. might be a reason they arnt making FL2 or extensions to the game.

signing the parition may be the only way, you know how very large corporations are (its all numbers to them).