Exception Errors

Ok gang heere is one for ya to Chew on ive played this game for years and its
its Pretty Common and its one of the More of the Unhandled Exceptions that i
get from time to time but its not all the time anyways i hope some of you
have played this game and have Experienced 1st hand but here is the Error

Unhandled Exception:c0000005
at address 46cb6cFc

thats it and forgot to add that the Game is Tribes 2 ( 1st person Shooter)
older game for sure but its one that i still enjoy after all these years but
the dang Exception errors P me off heh they come at the worst times any help
could and would be useful Thanks

Yent
2 answers Last reply
More about exception errors

    .. .
    . .
    .
    .
    ..

    "Yent" <Yent@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > Ok gang heere is one for ya to Chew on ive played this game for years and
    > its
    > its Pretty Common and its one of the More of the Unhandled Exceptions that
    > get from time to time but its not all the time anyways i hope some of you
    > have played this game and have Experienced 1st hand but here is the Error
    >
    > Unhandled Exception:c0000005
    > at address 46cb6cFc
    >
    > thats it and forgot to add that the Game is Tribes 2 ( 1st person Shooter)
    > older game for sure but its one that i still enjoy after all these years
    > but
    > the dang Exception errors P me off heh they come at the worst times any
    > help
    > could and would be useful Thanks
    >
    > Yent

    Hi Yent,

    "Tribes 2 | 1 | Vivendi Universal Games, Inc. | When you try to start the game, an "Unhandled exception c0000005" error occurs. | To
    obtain the latest Nvidia drivers, visit the following Microsoft Web site: http://windowsupdate.microsoft.com/ "

    Per: http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?kbid=886264

    --
    Cheers, Windows XP MVP Shell / User

    "Yent" <Yent@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:8FFE668A-83B3-42B1-B008-5611D0B1A0D1@microsoft.com...
    | Ok gang heere is one for ya to Chew on ive played this game for years and its
    | its Pretty Common and its one of the More of the Unhandled Exceptions that i
    | get from time to time but its not all the time anyways i hope some of you
    | have played this game and have Experienced 1st hand but here is the Error
    |
    | Unhandled Exception:c0000005
    | at address 46cb6cFc
    |
    | thats it and forgot to add that the Game is Tribes 2 ( 1st person Shooter)
    | older game for sure but its one that i still enjoy after all these years but
    | the dang Exception errors P me off heh they come at the worst times any help
    | could and would be useful Thanks
    |
    | Yent

Games Microsoft Windows XP