My number

Tags:
Last response: in Brands
July 25, 2005 2:17:24 AM

Hello,

I'm not a reg here, but I'd appreciate your charitable help. What key do I
use to tell me my own number on a Nokia 3330?

More about : number

Anonymous
July 25, 2005 2:58:35 AM

"DVaitch" <dvh@vhvhvhvh.com> wrote in message
news:D c141j$kf0$1@nwrdmz03.dmz.ncs.ea.ibs-infra.bt.com...
> Hello,
>
> I'm not a reg here, but I'd appreciate your charitable help. What key do I
> use to tell me my own number on a Nokia 3330?

That facility doesn't exist on the 3330. If you're on Voda you could try
*#100# and press send, or alternatively just dial another phone and note the
number.

--
<<< Unlock Your Phone's Potential >>>
<<< www.uselessinfo.org.uk >>>

863 605 1987
call me and I'll tell you.
Tony
On Sun, 24 Jul 2005 22:17:24 +0000 (UTC), "DVaitch" <dvh@vhvhvhvh.com>
wrote:

>Hello,
>
>I'm not a reg here, but I'd appreciate your charitable help. What key do I
>use to tell me my own number on a Nokia 3330?

Related resources
July 25, 2005 9:25:07 AM

wrote:

>Hello,
>
>I'm not a reg here, but I'd appreciate your charitable help. What key do I
>use to tell me my own number on a Nokia 3330?

Mostly it depends on what service you're on. Many/most have a key
sequence that you enter and it will show on your display what your
number is. If you know someone with caller display call them and ask
them what number shows.
- -
Anonymous
July 25, 2005 8:27:40 PM

once you find out change the name of your most used profile to your number.
I had to drop the 0 from the front to fit it all in, but it's really handy,
especially for people like me who never phone themselves and so don't need
to be able to remember my number!!

!