Hello,

I'm not a reg here, but I'd appreciate your charitable help. What key do I
use to tell me my own number on a Nokia 3330?
4 answers Last reply
More about number

    "DVaitch" <dvh@vhvhvhvh.com> wrote in message
    news:dc141j$kf0$1@nwrdmz03.dmz.ncs.ea.ibs-infra.bt.com...
    > Hello,
    >
    > I'm not a reg here, but I'd appreciate your charitable help. What key do I
    > use to tell me my own number on a Nokia 3330?

    That facility doesn't exist on the 3330. If you're on Voda you could try
    *#100# and press send, or alternatively just dial another phone and note the
    number.

    --
    <<< Unlock Your Phone's Potential >>>
    <<< www.uselessinfo.org.uk >>>

    863 605 1987
    call me and I'll tell you.
    Tony

    wrote:

    >Hello,
    >
    >I'm not a reg here, but I'd appreciate your charitable help. What key do I
    >use to tell me my own number on a Nokia 3330?

    Mostly it depends on what service you're on. Many/most have a key
    sequence that you enter and it will show on your display what your
    number is. If you know someone with caller display call them and ask
    them what number shows.
    - -

    once you find out change the name of your most used profile to your number.
    I had to drop the 0 from the front to fit it all in, but it's really handy,
    especially for people like me who never phone themselves and so don't need
    to be able to remember my number!!

    "Joseph" <JoeOfSeattle@yahoo.com> wrote in message
    > On Sun, 24 Jul 2005 22:17:24 +0000 (UTC), "DVaitch" <dvh@vhvhvhvh.com>
    > wrote:
    >
    > >Hello,
    > >
    > >I'm not a reg here, but I'd appreciate your charitable help. What key do
    > >use to tell me my own number on a Nokia 3330?
    >
    > Mostly it depends on what service you're on. Many/most have a key
    > sequence that you enter and it will show on your display what your
    > number is. If you know someone with caller display call them and ask
    > them what number shows.
    > - -

Nokia