I was informed of the 13.1 update from the Catalyst Control Center. This is the first time I have ever had a computer I built myself, so I am unsure of what I am doing wrong. I downloaded and installed the updated drivers, but Catalyst Control Center tells me that I am still using the old drivers. What am I doing wrong? If someone could provide me a step-by-step version of what to do, it doesn't need to be that basic, I would really appreciate it.
this is how i install my drivers andworks for me i get the driver from where ever amd XFX for me as that is my cards manufacturer and rather than RUN I CLICK SAVE AND i save it to desktop then i click the exe of the new drivers and hin UNINSTALL should revert back to on board graphics if you have them when thats done i hit the same exe and then click install then presto you should be good to go
1) Download Driver Fusion HERE.
2) Download Catalyst 13.1 WHQL drivers HERE. but don't install.
3) Download Catalyst 12.11 CAP 2 HERE
4) Custom uninstall all AMD software through Control Panel, select everything and reboot.
5) Run Driver Fusion and clean AMD display drivers - reboot.
6) Re-install CCC and reboot.
7) Install the CAP profile and reboot.