Sign in with
Your question
Solved

Is amd radeon 7570 good to play diablo 3

Last response: in Graphics & Displays
January 21, 2013 7:51:26 PM

Hello,

I'm looking to buy a dell xps 8500 with a amd radeon 7570 graphics card. Now i just want a smooth decent desktop. I'm not a computer gamer, but I loved diablo 2 and want to be able to play diablo 3 on this computer if i buy it. I'm not greedy with graphics, so would this computer running the 7570 be able to run diablo 3 on low or medium settings? I heard diablo 3 isn't too demanding. Also this computer is 699 at microcenter. If you can find a better deal feel free to advise..thanks.

Best solution

a c 132 U Graphics card
January 21, 2013 8:01:11 PM

Blizzard games are great at being accommodating with peoples configurations. Below is a link to the system requirements. I would say yes you would be able to play Diablo 3 with relative easy I wouldn't be surprised if you could run the game on high quite honestly. There are videos on youtube of people on lesser cards maxing out the game. I would say its safe bet you probably could to :) 
https://us.battle.net/support/en/article/diablo-iii-sys...

January 23, 2013 12:59:39 AM

Best answer selected by browns38.
Related resources
May 31, 2013 8:23:29 AM

browns38 said:
Hello,

I'm looking to buy a dell xps 8500 with a amd radeon 7570 graphics card. Now i just want a smooth decent desktop. I'm not a computer gamer, but I loved diablo 2 and want to be able to play diablo 3 on this computer if i buy it. I'm not greedy with graphics, so would this computer running the 7570 be able to run diablo 3 on low or medium settings? I heard diablo 3 isn't too demanding. Also this computer is 699 at microcenter. If you can find a better deal feel free to advise..thanks.

presonaly i have worse card with amd 945 II x4 3000 and 4gb ram with win 7 64 prof and i run d3 full everything without issues or overclocks and for the record i can also run crysis 3 with almost full setings too without issues.

browns38 said:
Hello,

presonaly i have worse card with amd 945 II x4 3000 and 4gb ram with win 7 64 prof and i run d3 full everything without issues or overclocks and for the record i can also run crysis 3 with almost full setings too without issues.

browns38 said:
Hello,

!