Denon DTR-2000 DAT

Tags:
Last response: in Home Audio
June 14, 2004 7:16:04 PM

Would anyone here happen to have a service manual for a Denon DTR-2000 DAT
deck?
I've got one here giving me fits - seems to need adjustments I'm hesitant
to perform without some guidance...

Thanks!

More about : denon dtr 2000 dat

Anonymous
June 15, 2004 11:26:00 AM

Your only source for service manuals and parts is from the link below. I
have no idea if they will sell a service manual to an non authorized service
person. I am assuming you have the necessary test and calibration gear and
training to get in to doing the service on these units? Considering the cost
of a DAT, I would prefer to give it to their authorized service people for
proper servicing.

http://www.usa.denon.com/support/

--

Jerry G.
=====

"Angus Duvall" <angusduvall@nothere.zianet.com> wrote in message
Would anyone here happen to have a service manual for a Denon DTR-2000 DAT
deck?
I've got one here giving me fits - seems to need adjustments I'm hesitant
to perform without some guidance...

Thanks!
Anonymous
June 15, 2004 11:26:01 AM

Only source?

How about Denon distributors like Pacific Coast Parts or Vance Baldwin?

Mark Z.

"Jerry G." <jerryg50@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> Your only source for service manuals and parts is from the link below. I
> have no idea if they will sell a service manual to an non authorized
service
> person. I am assuming you have the necessary test and calibration gear and
> training to get in to doing the service on these units? Considering the
cost
> of a DAT, I would prefer to give it to their authorized service people for
> proper servicing.
>
> http://www.usa.denon.com/support/
>
> --
>
> Jerry G.
> =====
>

> "Angus Duvall" <angusduvall@nothere.zianet.com> wrote in message
> Would anyone here happen to have a service manual for a Denon DTR-2000 DAT
> deck?
> I've got one here giving me fits - seems to need adjustments I'm hesitant
> to perform without some guidance...
>
> Thanks!

Anonymous
June 16, 2004 6:18:42 PM

Yep, got the gear, just lack the procedures...

Cost isn't exactly an issue for this particular deck. There are units just
like this one on eBay going in the neighborhood of $100... Obviously not
going to be putting too many hours into the one on my bench...

Thanks for the link - I should have looked there myself...

!