6600 v5.53.0

Tags:
Last response: in Brands
July 25, 2005 10:28:27 PM

What's new in this version from the version 5.27.0?

--
Velmu

More about : 6600

Anonymous
July 26, 2005 12:48:35 AM

Velmu wrote:
> What's new in this version from the version 5.27.0?

Not very clear on exact differences, but it seems that 5.53.0 is for a
subset of countries and operators, 5.27.0 seems to cover everywhere and
all operators where 5.53.0 doesn't.

--

Brian Morrison

please observe reply-to address
Anonymous
July 26, 2005 12:52:26 PM

Brian Morrison wrote:
> Velmu wrote:
>> What's new in this version from the version 5.27.0?
>
> Not very clear on exact differences, but it seems that 5.53.0 is for a
> subset of countries and operators, 5.27.0 seems to cover everywhere
> and all operators where 5.53.0 doesn't.

Do you know which countries are concerned? Does, for example, Finland be
included?

--
Velmu
July 26, 2005 2:59:41 PM

Velmu wrote:
> Brian Morrison wrote:
>
>>Velmu wrote:
>>
>>>What's new in this version from the version 5.27.0?
>>
>>Not very clear on exact differences, but it seems that 5.53.0 is for a
>>subset of countries and operators, 5.27.0 seems to cover everywhere
>>and all operators where 5.53.0 doesn't.
>

> Do you know which countries are concerned? Does, for example, Finland be
> included?

Not as far as I can see, 5.53.0 is mainly for some Vodafone operators
(Portugal, Germany), Orange UK and a few countries mainly in the far
east. Finland is not mentioned, nor any Finnish operators.

--

Brian Morrison

please observe reply-to address
July 29, 2005 9:04:38 AM

Surely not if you get it done at a Nokia Service Centre!
!