6600 v5.53.0

Archived from groups: alt.cellular.nokia (More info?)

What's new in this version from the version 5.27.0?

--
Velmu
5 answers Last reply
More about 6600
  1. Archived from groups: alt.cellular.nokia (More info?)

    Velmu wrote:
    > What's new in this version from the version 5.27.0?
    >

    Not very clear on exact differences, but it seems that 5.53.0 is for a
    subset of countries and operators, 5.27.0 seems to cover everywhere and
    all operators where 5.53.0 doesn't.

    --

    Brian Morrison

    please observe reply-to address
  2. Archived from groups: alt.cellular.nokia (More info?)

    Brian Morrison wrote:
    > Velmu wrote:
    >> What's new in this version from the version 5.27.0?
    >
    > Not very clear on exact differences, but it seems that 5.53.0 is for a
    > subset of countries and operators, 5.27.0 seems to cover everywhere
    > and all operators where 5.53.0 doesn't.

    Do you know which countries are concerned? Does, for example, Finland be
    included?

    --
    Velmu
  3. Archived from groups: alt.cellular.nokia (More info?)

    Velmu wrote:
    > Brian Morrison wrote:
    >
    >>Velmu wrote:
    >>
    >>>What's new in this version from the version 5.27.0?
    >>
    >>Not very clear on exact differences, but it seems that 5.53.0 is for a
    >>subset of countries and operators, 5.27.0 seems to cover everywhere
    >>and all operators where 5.53.0 doesn't.
    >
    >
    > Do you know which countries are concerned? Does, for example, Finland be
    > included?
    >

    Not as far as I can see, 5.53.0 is mainly for some Vodafone operators
    (Portugal, Germany), Orange UK and a few countries mainly in the far
    east. Finland is not mentioned, nor any Finnish operators.

    --

    Brian Morrison

    please observe reply-to address
  4. Archived from groups: alt.cellular.nokia (More info?)

    does changing this firmware void the manufacturers warranty?


    --
    siempre fresco
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Cell Phone Forums: http://cellphoneforums.net
    View this thread: http://cellphoneforums.net/t182999.html
  5. Archived from groups: alt.cellular.nokia (More info?)

    Surely not if you get it done at a Nokia Service Centre!
Ask a new question

Read More

Nokia