Wierd problem when using Nokia PC Suite

Last response: in Brands
Share
July 27, 2005 1:51:59 AM

Okay heres the deal i got a Nokia 6610i and just installed a CA-42
Connectivity Adapter Cable and Nokia PC suite. Not the funny thing is
it works... So what is my problem... well..
Once i connect my phone to the cable i can no longer use my Logitech
Mouseman Cordless mouse... It simple refuses to work, and as soon as i
disconnect the phone, my mouse works again. And while connected i can
perform all the functions in the PC Suite without a problem, that is
using some nifty tab movements, since the mouse doesnt work during the
connect.

Has anyone experienced this problem and know how to get my mouse to
work while the phone is connected?

Or should i just do what i'm thinking about, and go out and invest in a
newer mouse.

--
Cyberon
Anonymous

"Cyberon" <Cyberon.1st1l4@news.cellbanter.com> wrote in message

> Okay heres the deal i got a Nokia 6610i and just installed a CA-42
> Connectivity Adapter Cable and Nokia PC suite. Not the funny thing is
> it works... So what is my problem... well..
> Once i connect my phone to the cable i can no longer use my Logitech
> Mouseman Cordless mouse... It simple refuses to work, and as soon as i
> disconnect the phone, my mouse works again. And while connected i can
> perform all the functions in the PC Suite without a problem, that is
> using some nifty tab movements, since the mouse doesnt work during the
> connect.
>
> Has anyone experienced this problem and know how to get my mouse to
> work while the phone is connected?
>
> Or should i just do what i'm thinking about, and go out and invest in a
> newer mouse.

Which Windows version are you using? Does your mouse have one of those
little PS2->USB convertors on the plug? Can it be attached to a PS2 port,
or to a different USB port?

Always worthwhile looking for a newer driver for the Logitech.

--
Take control of your Nokia phone with LogoManager
http://www.logomanager.co.uk

I find using bluetooth is tons easier than using one of the data cables ;)

!