Nokia 6680

Bought myself a N6680 today. What a phone. The best phone I've ever had.

/Martin
1 answer Last reply
More about nokia 6680

    Congratulations. What operator are you using? I got one via Vodafone UK, and
    had it replaced 3 times, the third time by Nokia, and it came back without
    all the Vodafone "overhead" and worked a lot better. Still a bit flaky
    sending SMS or initiating calls when low signal level (less than 3 bars),
    but I'm beginning to suspect this is local Vodafone problem and not the
    6680.

    Rob
    "Martin Christensen" <mtc2300@yahoo.dk> wrote in message
    > Bought myself a N6680 today. What a phone. The best phone I've ever had.
    >
    > /Martin

Nokia Phones