Nokia 6680

Last response: in Brands
July 27, 2005 5:43:20 PM

Bought myself a N6680 today. What a phone. The best phone I've ever had.

/Martin

More about : nokia 6680

Anonymous
August 5, 2005 6:18:45 PM

Congratulations. What operator are you using? I got one via Vodafone UK, and
had it replaced 3 times, the third time by Nokia, and it came back without
all the Vodafone "overhead" and worked a lot better. Still a bit flaky
sending SMS or initiating calls when low signal level (less than 3 bars),
but I'm beginning to suspect this is local Vodafone problem and not the
6680.

Rob

!