Please help me with a problem Sorry if im in wrong section!

blackwint3r3

Distinguished
Dec 26, 2011
Hello everyone, this has been happening a while now to my computer... and i don't know what it is and why its doing this but this is exactly what keeps happening:

i Turn my computer off at Night Go to bed Come back home from school and turn my computer on to find when i log in all i can see is my mouse cursor and a grayish background I do not see Anything else No Tool bar no Folders and i can't right click and get the drop down list.. So what i do is Every day that happens i have to Click f8 at start up and system restore Twice! and then it works And it always Works in Safe mode and safe mode with networking at the moment i can't be bothered System restoring So if someone can please help me that would be lovely and also I do have a anti virus and that is Bit defender 2012 I also have 900 gigs left on my hard drive and This computer is 1 and a half years old only 2 things i can think off I have been over clocking recently and playing Downloaded Cracked games, and i have also a Windows 7, and i have Put Windows 7 Customized themes that i downloaded of Deviant art so it changes the tool bar look and start menu and all that So if someone can please explain why its doing that That would be great

Please Reply Thank you!.

Dogsnake

Distinguished
First thing I would do is set all hardware values to default. Check to see that your power saving settings are really letting the system shut down and not go into hibernate or sleep mode. I would run a full virus scan and also get Malwarebytes (http://www.malwarebytes.org/) and run a full system scan. Please note we do not support the theft of software and games in the forums. By using cracked items you are exposing your system to embedded maleware of all types and stealing. It does also sound like whatever you did to overclock may be causing this issue. Lastly please list your full hardware specs.

This is EXTREMELY obvious that its you problem. I can guarantee your system is overrun with virus/spyware/trojans. Yes you can try malwarebytes. Yes you can get a decent antivirus. But since you gave these things permission to install who knows what access you have granted and what they have damaged. Heck your probably in someones not army.

I wouldn't even waste my time fixing it. Wipe the drive and reinstall windows (if you actually bought it). Don't download and install illegal software and junk themes.

blackwint3r3

Distinguished
Dec 26, 2011

Hey guys it's not a virus I have FIGURED out the problem ITS MY ANTIVIRUS!!! it was Blocking Explorer.exe From running as i noticed when i opened Task Manager! so i just clicked New task And typed explorer.exe and it fixed it and I also Allowed it first with my anti virus this anti virus blocks EVERYTHING it blocks games i have even ones i buy! its been blocking my AMD Drivers and My ATI Cataclyst control centre its pissing me off and also thank you for all that!.

if anyone has this problem Just turn on the computer normally it will come to the blan screen than CTRL + ALT + DELETE and than right click inside the Task manager than add new task than type explorer.exe and WALLAH!

blackwint3r3

Distinguished
Dec 26, 2011

Hey dude it's not a virus I have FIGURED out the problem ITS MY ANTIVIRUS!!! it was Blocking Explorer.exe From running as i noticed when i opened Task Manager! so i just clicked New task And typed explorer.exe and it fixed it and I also Allowed it first with my anti virus this anti virus blocks EVERYTHING it blocks games i have even ones i buy! its been blocking my AMD Drivers and My ATI Cataclyst control centre its pissing me off and also thank you for all that!.

if anyone has this problem Just turn on the computer normally it will come to the blan screen than CTRL + ALT + DELETE and than right click inside the Task manager than add new task than type explorer.exe and WALLAH!