Ack

"Chris Johnson" <ctjohnson.at.tds.net@UcanFigureItOut.com> wrote in message
news:4315b06a$1_1@newspeer2.tds.net...
> They're here!

Doh! Please ignore, stupid OE was pointed to the wrong group. Uh, rather,
the stupid operator had pointed OE to the wrong group.

Chris Johnson wrote:
> "Chris Johnson" <ctjohnson.at.tds.net@UcanFigureItOut.com> wrote in
> message news:4315b06a$1_1@newspeer2.tds.net...
>
>> They're here!
>

> Doh! Please ignore, stupid OE was pointed to the wrong group. Uh,
> rather, the stupid operator had pointed OE to the wrong group.

Good, for a minute there, I thought they had found us.

schrodinger

"bushmaster2027" <user@example.net> wrote in message
> Chris Johnson wrote:
>> "Chris Johnson" <ctjohnson.at.tds.net@UcanFigureItOut.com> wrote in
>> message news:4315b06a$1_1@newspeer2.tds.net...
>>
>>> They're here!
>>

>> Doh! Please ignore, stupid OE was pointed to the wrong group. Uh,
>> rather, the stupid operator had pointed OE to the wrong group.
>
> Good, for a minute there, I thought they had found us.

I have my special hat on. They cannot find us here.

"Chris Johnson" <ctjohnson.at.tds.net@UcanFigureItOut.com> wrote in message
> They're here!
The TV people?

kirby

Distinguished
May 15, 2004

"Schrodinger" <no@way.com> wrote in message

> "bushmaster2027" <user@example.net> wrote in message
> > Chris Johnson wrote:
> >> "Chris Johnson" <ctjohnson.at.tds.net@UcanFigureItOut.com> wrote in
> >> message news:4315b06a$1_1@newspeer2.tds.net...

> >> Doh! Please ignore, stupid OE was pointed to the wrong group. Uh,
> >> rather, the stupid operator had pointed OE to the wrong group.
> >
> > Good, for a minute there, I thought they had found us.
>
> I have my special hat on. They cannot find us here.

Who said that ??

Kirbeh