Closed

how can I reinstall internet backgammon

I seem to have accidentily uninstalled internet backgammon. So I thought I
could reinstall it with my XP install disk but I can't find it on there. Can
anyone tell me where I can find it, please?
9 answers Last reply
More about reinstall internet backgammon

    Hi,

    "Python" <Python@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:727E0C2D-9E5B-4F4B-8E0B-BF02B5AAFE2D@microsoft.com...
    |I seem to have accidentily uninstalled internet backgammon. So I thought I
    | could reinstall it with my XP install disk but I can't find it on there. Can
    | anyone tell me where I can find it, please?

    To add/remove Windows XP Games:

    Click START > Control Panel
    > Add or Remove Programs
    > Add Remove Windows Components
    > Accessories and Utilities
    > [Details...]
    > Games
    > [Details...]
    > Select the games to install, here's how:
    Place a check to install, or uncheck to uninstall
    * If you're installing, and it's already checked, uncheck the
    box and then check it again to trick Windows into reinstalling

    --
    Cheers, Windows XP MVP Shell / User

    Hi Jimmy,

    Thank you very much for your help! It works.

    Kind regards,
    Python

    "Jimmy S." wrote:

    > Hi,
    >
    > "Python" <Python@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:727E0C2D-9E5B-4F4B-8E0B-BF02B5AAFE2D@microsoft.com...
    > |I seem to have accidentily uninstalled internet backgammon. So I thought I
    > | could reinstall it with my XP install disk but I can't find it on there. Can
    > | anyone tell me where I can find it, please?
    >
    > To add/remove Windows XP Games:
    >
    > Click START > Control Panel
    > > Add or Remove Programs
    > > Add Remove Windows Components
    > > Accessories and Utilities
    > > [Details...]
    > > Games
    > > [Details...]
    > > Select the games to install, here's how:
    > Place a check to install, or uncheck to uninstall
    > * If you're installing, and it's already checked, uncheck the
    > box and then check it again to trick Windows into reinstalling
    > > Click [OK] 3 times.
    >
    > --
    > Cheers, Windows XP MVP Shell / User

    > MS Games Help and Support Center: http://support.microsoft.com/?pr=gms

    My pleasure. :-)

    Cheers,
    Jimmy.

    "Python" <Python@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:03C57CEF-565C-4423-BD15-D474375A57CF@microsoft.com...
    | Hi Jimmy,
    |
    | Thank you very much for your help! It works.
    |
    | Kind regards,
    | Python
    |
    | "Jimmy S." wrote:
    |
    | > Hi,
    | >
    | > "Python" <Python@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:727E0C2D-9E5B-4F4B-8E0B-BF02B5AAFE2D@microsoft.com...
    | > |I seem to have accidentily uninstalled internet backgammon. So I thought I
    | > | could reinstall it with my XP install disk but I can't find it on there. Can
    | > | anyone tell me where I can find it, please?
    | >
    | > To add/remove Windows XP Games:
    | >
    | > Click START > Control Panel
    | > > Add or Remove Programs
    | > > Add Remove Windows Components
    | > > Accessories and Utilities
    | > > [Details...]
    | > > Games
    | > > [Details...]
    | > > Select the games to install, here's how:
    | > Place a check to install, or uncheck to uninstall
    | > * If you're installing, and it's already checked, uncheck the
    | > box and then check it again to trick Windows into reinstalling
    | > > Click [OK] 3 times.
    | >
    | > --
    | > Cheers, Windows XP MVP Shell / User
    | > Jimmy S. http://mvp.support.microsoft.com
    | >
    | > Visit my MSN Zone.com and Gaming Help Site: http://mvps.org/nibblesnbits
    | > MS Games Help and Support Center: http://support.microsoft.com/?pr=gms
    | > My advice is donated "AS IS" without warranty; nor do I confer any rights.

  4. Hi Jimmy any way you can help me? i installed vista and now i no longer have internet backgammon, do you know how i can install it with vista?
  5. karanpool said:
    Hi Jimmy any way you can help me? i installed vista and now i no longer have internet backgammon, do you know how i can install it with vista?

    Jimmy last posted on September 25th, 2005 and you are replying to the poster directly for help. He is long gone from these forums. Start a new thread and hope the current members can help you.
  6. i have windows xp home and i had internet backgammon but now it say that i need to reinstalling it for some reason i have lost its file zone
  7. hi tom i just like to get my internet backgammaon back it give me something to do when i have nothing to do
  8. :D :0) You are tha BOMB.... Thank you soooo much I desperately needed that info to reinstall internet backgammon.........
    Thank you,
    Drywallchictn@y

    Quote:

    --
    Cheers, Windows XP MVP Shell / User

  9. This topic has been closed by Area51reopened

Microsoft Internet Windows XP