Gallactix

Honorable
Jul 28, 2012
Hi there. Before typing anything I would like to apologize for my bad english.
I bought a personal computer a few months back and it was working really great but Im experiencing some issues lately and I think it has something to do with my GPU.
My configuration is - Ga-ma770-us3 mb, gtx 260 gpu, Amd Athlon 620 (x4) cpu and 4 giggs of ram. I dont remember the kind of psu I have, but I suppose its enough, because I have a FPS ( is that what its called? Its like another psu just for the video card ). Im running Windows 7 64 bits. When I bought it I was playing HoN on almost max graphics and a few other games without any worries. Lately a 1080p videos began lagging and I can't maximize fps in cs 1.6. I'm hosting a CS server on the same computer but I doubt it causes the lag, because only a few local guys are playing in it. Also CS begins to spike when the server fills itself ( Doesnt matter if I host it or somebody else ). Can something happen to the video card to cause those issues? Im not sure if I have an integrated video card. Thank you for reading, I hope you understood what I was trying to say.

abCasPeRR

Honorable
Jun 6, 2012

FPS stands for either "First Person Shooter" or "Frames Per Second". Regarding your statement about 1.6. That is a CPU intensive game and wont really rely much on your GPU. The more players that are on a server the more your computer has to work. So that could be whats causing the frame drops and spikes.