Sign in with
Your question

Can I use wireless USB g netgear adapter with wireless n belkin router to G netw

Last response: in Wireless Networking
February 20, 2012 3:32:38 PM

can I use wireless USB g netgear adapter with wireless n belkin router
a c 202 F Wireless
February 21, 2012 1:31:25 AM

The Belkin N should be b/g/n, and if that is the case it will work with the g USB adapter.
February 22, 2012 3:37:31 PM

I have a belkin g and a cricket broadband, and I can't get them to connect.
Related resources
February 22, 2012 3:40:40 PM

RealBeast said:
The Belkin N should be b/g/n, and if that is the case it will work with the g USB adapter.

I have a belkin g and a cricket broadband, and I can't get them to connect.
a b F Wireless
February 22, 2012 6:34:48 PM

If your Belkin is b/g/n it means that any wireless adapter rated b or g or n can connect to it. As long as you are using a compatible security protocol (WEP, WPA, WPA2 ...) you should be able to connect without any trouble.
February 23, 2012 3:06:17 PM

ngrego said:
If your Belkin is b/g/n it means that any wireless adapter rated b or g or n can connect to it. As long as you are using a compatible security protocol (WEP, WPA, WPA2 ...) you should be able to connect without any trouble.

WEP, WPA, WPA2 ? I'm sorry im not familiar?
February 23, 2012 5:06:04 PM

I have an archos 101 tablet and it says my wifi is on but i can't connect to the internet. i also have a problem transfering movies from my itunes to my tablet?
a b F Wireless
February 23, 2012 5:17:58 PM

Those are all wireless network security protocols.
Your tablet is new so none of that should be a problem for you.
Be sure your wifi is on, check available wifi networks available. select your home network and you should be prompted for a password. Type in your password and press connect. That should be all you need to do! The same goes for your USB adapter...
!