Auto get mail with 9500 ?

Last response: in Brands
Share
July 31, 2005 8:52:21 PM

I'v swiched from PalmOne LifeDrive to Communicator 9500.
The Palm Versamail application can check the your mails (via wi-fi)
every X minutes.
I don't find the way to do that with the Communicator. Is it a way to do it?
Thanks

Vincent

More about : auto mail 9500

Anonymous
August 3, 2005 11:12:55 PM

"Vincent" <vin100vinRETIREZCECI@hotmail.com> wrote:
> I'v swiched from PalmOne LifeDrive to Communicator 9500.
> The Palm Versamail application can check the your mails (via wi-fi) every
> X minutes.
> I don't find the way to do that with the Communicator. Is it a way to do
> it?
> Thanks

http://3lib.ukonline.co.uk/automail.htm
August 6, 2005 10:00:46 PM

Great! Thanks a lot

>>I'v swiched from PalmOne LifeDrive to Communicator 9500.
>>The Palm Versamail application can check the your mails (via wi-fi) every
>>X minutes.
>>I don't find the way to do that with the Communicator. Is it a way to do
>>it?
>>Thanks
>

> http://3lib.ukonline.co.uk/automail.htm

August 11, 2005 11:58:49 PM

But not very elegant; efficient, I means
Any other proposition?

!