Auto get mail with 9500 ?

I'v swiched from PalmOne LifeDrive to Communicator 9500.
The Palm Versamail application can check the your mails (via wi-fi)
every X minutes.
I don't find the way to do that with the Communicator. Is it a way to do it?
Thanks

Vincent
3 answers Last reply
More about auto mail 9500

    "Vincent" <vin100vinRETIREZCECI@hotmail.com> wrote:
    > I'v swiched from PalmOne LifeDrive to Communicator 9500.
    > The Palm Versamail application can check the your mails (via wi-fi) every
    > X minutes.
    > I don't find the way to do that with the Communicator. Is it a way to do
    > it?
    > Thanks

    http://3lib.ukonline.co.uk/automail.htm

    Great! Thanks a lot

    >>I'v swiched from PalmOne LifeDrive to Communicator 9500.
    >>The Palm Versamail application can check the your mails (via wi-fi) every
    >>X minutes.
    >>I don't find the way to do that with the Communicator. Is it a way to do
    >>it?
    >>Thanks
    >

    > http://3lib.ukonline.co.uk/automail.htm

    But not very elegant; efficient, I means
    Any other proposition?

    Vincent a écrit :
    > Great! Thanks a lot

Nokia WiFi