Sign in with
Your question
Closed

Is the Asus HD 7850 as good as any other 7850?

Last response: in Graphics & Displays
January 24, 2013 3:55:23 PM

Just wondering? I think the only option I have today is go with the Asus model or wait a week for another one...

Also does anyone know if MicroCenter or Frys accept paypal as payment method? (In stores)

More about : asus 7850 good 7850

Best solution

January 24, 2013 4:12:41 PM

Assuming it is a reference model, most will be the same. The higher end models have differences in clock rates and cooling that may make one better than another. Asus can be a bit higher in price to an identical model card from another manufacturer, but they are pretty good as far as quality goes.

I don't know any stores that accept paypal in-store. You may be able to order online for pickup and pay that way. Admittedly I've never really tried to buy something instore via paypal though.
January 24, 2013 4:17:23 PM

trnddwn33 said:
Assuming it is a reference model, most will be the same. The higher end models have differences in clock rates and cooling that may make one better than another. Asus can be a bit higher in price to an identical model card from another manufacturer, but they are pretty good as far as quality goes.

I don't know any stores that accept paypal in-store. You may be able to order online for pickup and pay that way. Admittedly I've never really tried to buy something instore via paypal though.

I meant to say hd7870 ............... fail. LOL

Also I have the money in paypal... and I need to use it today... I think if I want to cash it from the bank I need to way like 3 days or something U.U
Score
Related resources
January 25, 2013 7:41:54 AM

Best answer selected by RufioStill.
Score
!