Is the Asus HD 7850 as good as any other 7850?

Status
Not open for further replies.

RufioStill

Honorable
Jan 23, 2013
Just wondering? I think the only option I have today is go with the Asus model or wait a week for another one...

Also does anyone know if MicroCenter or Frys accept paypal as payment method? (In stores)

Solution
Assuming it is a reference model, most will be the same. The higher end models have differences in clock rates and cooling that may make one better than another. Asus can be a bit higher in price to an identical model card from another manufacturer, but they are pretty good as far as quality goes.

I don't know any stores that accept paypal in-store. You may be able to order online for pickup and pay that way. Admittedly I've never really tried to buy something instore via paypal though.

trnddwn33

Distinguished
Mar 19, 2009
Assuming it is a reference model, most will be the same. The higher end models have differences in clock rates and cooling that may make one better than another. Asus can be a bit higher in price to an identical model card from another manufacturer, but they are pretty good as far as quality goes.

I don't know any stores that accept paypal in-store. You may be able to order online for pickup and pay that way. Admittedly I've never really tried to buy something instore via paypal though.

Solution

RufioStill

Honorable
Jan 23, 2013

I meant to say hd7870 ............... fail. LOL

Also I have the money in paypal... and I need to use it today... I think if I want to cash it from the bank I need to way like 3 days or something U.U

Status
Not open for further replies.