Linux 670 and Borderlands 2 coupon failure

Zed_Spooge

Honorable
Nov 11, 2012
for some reason I can't access the previous thing i made, so I gotta re-do it. basically even though my monitor is hooked up to a working 670 linux doesn't show it in the hardware. and my borderlands 2 coupon doesn't work. who do I email? I already emailed evga, they said to email nvidia, but i cant find a direct link to nvidias email. also tried geforce but they made it clear they'll just read it and not respond to it. I demand a working code or I'm raising hell. It's not right to advertise a promotion that could sway the market towards them then not produce. I will write horrible reviews on every site. Seriously mad about this.

Zed_Spooge

Honorable
Nov 11, 2012
I emailed EVGA already. "

Hi Ezekiel,

I see that you purchased the card from Newegg. Unfortunately, this is a promotion that NVIDIA is running and EVGA has no codes to give. This is something that is not within our control and you would need to contact the place of purchase for your request on this promotion. If they are unable to assist you, you can also contact Nvidia directly. I apologize for any inconvenience.

EVGA's Borderlands 2 Article
Nvidia's Promotion Page

Regards,
Matt M."

;p I'm asking if anyone has contact info for someone i can complain too.