Nokia CA-42 usb data cable scheme (with pop port pinout)

Last response: in Brands
August 2, 2005 8:31:54 PM

Hi, guys, before all, sorry for my bad english.

Could you help me in finding the schematics for che nokia data cable named
CA-42 with the pinout for the pop port connector (nokia 3120 and others)?

Thank you very much.
August 3, 2005 5:07:26 AM

"quandy" <quandy@inwind.it> wrote in message
> Hi, guys, before all, sorry for my bad english.
>
> Could you help me in finding the schematics for che nokia data cable named
> CA-42 with the pinout for the pop port connector (nokia 3120 and others)?
>
> Thank you very much.

http://pinouts.ru/data/nokia_pop_pinout.shtml

Don
!