Nokia CA-42 usb data cable scheme (with pop port pinout)

Hi, guys, before all, sorry for my bad english.

Could you help me in finding the schematics for che nokia data cable named
CA-42 with the pinout for the pop port connector (nokia 3120 and others)?

Thank you very much.
1 answer Last reply
More about nokia data cable scheme with port pinout

    "quandy" <quandy@inwind.it> wrote in message
    > Hi, guys, before all, sorry for my bad english.
    >
    > Could you help me in finding the schematics for che nokia data cable named
    > CA-42 with the pinout for the pop port connector (nokia 3120 and others)?
    >
    > Thank you very much.

    http://pinouts.ru/data/nokia_pop_pinout.shtml

    Don

Nokia USB Cable