req....Nokia Communicator 9210i......Help in changing lang..

Last response: in Brands
Share
August 3, 2005 1:20:51 PM

Archived from groups: alt.cellular.nokia,alt.pl.mobile.nokia (More info?)

I have a Communicator that is running the "Dutch Language", I need to
change the language to "English" in both the "Phone and "PDA"...
Anyone able to help me to do this..?

please

silicon
Anonymous
August 4, 2005 8:40:43 AM

download user manual from nokia.com (links below)
make language change step by step.
English language is common supported language. there shouldn't be any
problem.

http://www.nokia.fi/puhelimet/asiakastuki/kayttoohjeet....

http://nds1.nokia.com/phones/files/guides/UG_en_iss3.pd...

!