  • Battery
Last response: in Brands
Anonymous
August 4, 2005 6:16:38 PM

Does anyone know how to put up the earpiece volume on the 8800?It is very
dificult to hear your call when outside.Slso does your battery last long?If
I leave it on over night on standy with a halve full battery,by morning its
off and completly flat.

More about : call volume 8800

August 5, 2005 3:36:33 AM

ha ha. Now then u know. samw ith nokia few latest model. all super battery
weak. Once i charge for full 9 hours. guess what, I use blue tooth for only
20 minutes. the phone went flat within 25 hrs. unlike mine can last for
weeks.
"The Carver" <the_carver@btinternet.com> wrote in message
news:D ct806$ghi$1@nwrdmz03.dmz.ncs.ea.ibs-infra.bt.com...
Does anyone know how to put up the earpiece volume on the 8800?It is very
dificult to hear your call when outside.Slso does your battery last long?If
I leave it on over night on standy with a halve full battery,by morning its
off and completly flat.
Anonymous
August 8, 2005 3:32:58 PM

When in a call use the right/left arrow keys to increase/decrease earpiece
volume.

Regards

Martin

"The Carver" <the_carver@btinternet.com> wrote in message
news:D ct806$ghi$1@nwrdmz03.dmz.ncs.ea.ibs-infra.bt.com...
> Does anyone know how to put up the earpiece volume on the 8800?It is very
> dificult to hear your call when outside.Slso does your battery last
> long?If I leave it on over night on standy with a halve full battery,by
> morning its off and completly flat.

August 9, 2005 3:42:01 AM

now then u know