Blue screen when i changed my graphics card to r5670

Hello,
I come from exchange my old graphic card ATI 3650 in NCV-E for a msi r5670 PMD1G in NCV-E 2.1,
The problem is that as soon as the PC starts is poster the office a window black or it marked win32 there… opens and that displays me a blue screen the PC thus starts again I do not even have time to install the pilots starting from Cd, I start again in mode without failure, the it goes, Windows installs a pilot VGA by default but I cannot install starting from Cd.
6 answers Last reply
More about blue screen changed graphics card r5670
  1. Boot in safe mode, uninstall old drivers, reboot, install drivers for new card.
  2. thank you for your answer,
    I removed the old drivers before putting it, in safe mode , when I test to install the drivers I have an error “impossible to charge the drivers”
  3. : this is a picture for blue screen what i have .
  4. Try downloading the latest Catalyst driver directly from AMD. What came on that CD with the card might not be correct.

link: http://support.amd.com/us/gpudownload/Pages/index.aspx
  5. so , I tried with the website you gave me , but i have the same problem , this is caused by safe mode , beacause when i try with my old graphics card in safe mode i have the same problem , and problem is that i can't do anything in normal mode .
    thank you for your response .
Ask a new question

Read More

Graphics Cards Blue Screen Graphics