Nokia 5100 shells

Hi i have nokia model 5100 and i'm happy with it and dont wanna change ti.
But it is boring to have same shells. I'm looking for blue shell. So is
there maybe some good soul that has it and is willing to send me. I try to
buy original in official nokia shob but they dont sell it anymore!

Please contact me on my mail matko_marenic@yahoo.com.cn

Thanks!
1 answer Last reply
More about nokia 5100 shells

    Here is a link to a selection to browse:

    http://www.cellularfactory.com/hou.jsp?b=869&f=F

    You might want to try here also:

    http://www.wireless-satellite.net

    ( click on "Wireless Phone Accessories" )

    Let me know if this helps. Good luck!

    Max Brooks
    World Wide Wireless

Nokia Shell