PS3 graphics on pc

PATROON

Honorable
Jan 27, 2013
Hello,

Look I have ps3 and I just want those graphics on my PC. The ps3 doesn't play games on full 1080P and 60FPS. I'm not looking for a high end card or something in that genre for mindblowing graphics. Just the graphics of ps3, there are a lot of games on ps3 that are 30-40 FPS. I want to play the exclusives witcher,guild wars 2 franchise smoothly(30 fps) but I don't know wich gpu. Could somebody help me please. Budget is 50 euro MAX.

CPU: Amd phenom quad core 2.4
RAM: 8GB
psu: 450 watt

My friend has a PC with geforce GT 320 and he played hitman, crysis 2, far cry 3, ACIII, DMC,... smoothly without any problems in medium settings. He is not someone who is high demanding about graphics. I think he has a X6 cpu. The problem is I can't find that gpu(320) in stores. Can somebody give me a similar one like a gt 320?

Thanks

abCasPeRR

Honorable
Jun 6, 2012

I dont believe there is even 300 series cards. With 50Euro thats a hard budget to work with.

PATROON

Honorable
Jan 27, 2013
I know It's minor budget. I don't want to spend a lot of money on my pc because I'm planning to buy game pc in april. I need just a gpu that can keep me busy till april.

An other friend bought a notebook with a gpu 640m and he says he can play everthing. I don't understand this?

Cannibalglee

Distinguished
Dec 2, 2012
Hi! This is just my 0.02, but buying a gaming pc isn't the cheapest or the best way to get a good machine. First, you'd pay at least several hundred for the assembly, and second, a lot of pre-builts don't use the best parts or combinations. You have until April to learn about building your own...maybe think about giving it a shot? Best of luck either way.

PATROON

Honorable
Jan 27, 2013

Thanks for your advice, I really appreciate it. For 700-800 euros with that amount I think I can build a good gaming PC in April.

But now I just need a card to play the witcher franchise for 50 euro's. I don't understand this my friend has pc with 6 cores and a low gpu a Gt 320 and maybe a OEM and he plays everthing. In these days he's playing the new devil may cry o_O How is this possible?

Will a geforce gt 630 run the witcher franchise.

TRENDING THREADS