nokia 6630, should i go for it ?

Hi everybody

Having browsed through nokias website i think i should
go for the nokia 6630 phone.

Are there any problem anyone has experienced with the phone ?
1.3 megapixel camera seems to be promising, are the photos sharp and
clear?

I would like some feedback from someone who has used this phone
whether its worth it.

What are the main differences between 6630 and 6680 other than the dual
camera?

Sincere Thanks,

Joel.
6 answers Last reply
More about nokia 6630

    In article <1123269602.759533.249280@z14g2000cwz.googlegroups.com>,
    Joel <joelagnel@gmail.com> wrote:
    >Are there any problem anyone has experienced with the phone ?
    >1.3 megapixel camera seems to be promising, are the photos sharp and
    >clear?

    Nokia 6230 is VGA quality, not 1MP.

    On 5 Aug 2005 12:20:02 -0700, "Joel" <joelagnel@gmail.com> wrote:

    >Hi everybody
    >
    >Having browsed through nokias website i think i should
    >go for the nokia 6630 phone.
    >
    >Are there any problem anyone has experienced with the phone ?
    >1.3 megapixel camera seems to be promising, are the photos sharp and
    >clear?
    >
    >I would like some feedback from someone who has used this phone
    >whether its worth it.
    >
    >What are the main differences between 6630 and 6680 other than the dual
    >camera?
    >
    >Sincere Thanks,
    >
    >Joel.

    firstly dont believe the other guy....

    I have a 6630 and use it on the Three network. the main difference
    between it and the 6680 is the 'missing' front camera but it also has
    less colours on the screen - 6680 has 260000 compared to 64000 of the
    6630 but I have not noticed anything.
    the 6630s camera is very good being 1.3 mega pixel. it also has very
    good zoom which you can use whilst recording.
    It works very well with TomTom Mobile which you can get very cheap on
    eBay and with a BT GPS at around £50 its excellent value.
    I have just got another one on Three to sell. It cost me £36 and thats
    for the year with 6000 minutes x net anytime and 1200 texts. Got it
    from e2save on a cashback deal.

    Chris P Bacon

    On Fri, 5 Aug 2005 20:21:23 +0000 (UTC), caspam@doj.ca.gov (C) wrote:

    >In article <1123269602.759533.249280@z14g2000cwz.googlegroups.com>,
    >Joel <joelagnel@gmail.com> wrote:
    >>Are there any problem anyone has experienced with the phone ?
    >>1.3 megapixel camera seems to be promising, are the photos sharp and
    >>clear?
    >
    >Nokia 6230 is VGA quality, not 1MP.

    r u on the wrong thread... we are talking about the 6630 not the 6230.
    the 6630 is not VGA or 1MP - its 1.3MP.

    Chris P Bacon

    "Joel" <joelagnel@gmail.com> wrote in message
    > Hi everybody
    >
    > Having browsed through nokias website i think i should
    > go for the nokia 6630 phone.
    >
    > Are there any problem anyone has experienced with the phone ?
    > 1.3 megapixel camera seems to be promising, are the photos sharp and
    > clear?
    >
    > I would like some feedback from someone who has used this phone
    > whether its worth it.
    >
    > What are the main differences between 6630 and 6680 other than the dual
    > camera?
    >
    > Sincere Thanks,
    >
    > Joel.

    Yes go for it i have a Nokia 6630 and its my best phone i love it :) The
    Camera is gr8 for a phone camera. The main diffrence on the 6630 and 6680 is
    that u cant do Video phone calls on the 6630 and u can on the 6680 on some
    3G networks.

    --

    http://stores.ebay.co.uk/experimentalist-co-uk
    www.simcard.me.uk

    Will post to USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, UK, Germany, France.

    >Yes go for it i have a Nokia 6630 and its my best phone i love it :) The
    >Camera is gr8 for a phone camera. The main diffrence on the 6630 and 6680 is
    >that u cant do Video phone calls on the 6630 and u can on the 6680 on some
    >3G networks.

    not strickly true, you CAN do video calls but not using the camera on
    the front (as there isnt one) so you cant send video of yourself AND
    see the screen at the same time but you CAN send video images using
    the rear camera and see the screen at the same time.

    Chris P Bacon

    "Chris P Bacon" <andy.haigh@XbreatheX.com> wrote in message

    >>Yes go for it i have a Nokia 6630 and its my best phone i love it :) The
    >>Camera is gr8 for a phone camera. The main diffrence on the 6630 and 6680
    >>is
    >>that u cant do Video phone calls on the 6630 and u can on the 6680 on some
    >>3G networks.
    >

    > not strickly true, you CAN do video calls but not using the camera on
    > the front (as there isnt one) so you cant send video of yourself AND
    > see the screen at the same time but you CAN send video images using
    > the rear camera and see the screen at the same time.
    >

    > Chris P Bacon

    True :)

    --

    http://stores.ebay.co.uk/experimentalist-co-uk
    www.simcard.me.uk
    www.poms.co.uk
    www.experimentalist.co.uk/forum/index.php Nokia 6630 & 6680 Unlocking help &
    Free Sim Cards.
    Australian, USA, UK Pay As You GO Sim Cards.
    Mobile Phones - Satellite Phones

    Will post to USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, UK, Germany, France.

Nokia Phones Cameras