nokia 6630, should i go for it ?

Last response: in Brands
Share
August 5, 2005 4:20:02 PM

Hi everybody

Having browsed through nokias website i think i should
go for the nokia 6630 phone.

Are there any problem anyone has experienced with the phone ?
1.3 megapixel camera seems to be promising, are the photos sharp and
clear?

I would like some feedback from someone who has used this phone
whether its worth it.

What are the main differences between 6630 and 6680 other than the dual
camera?

Sincere Thanks,

Joel.

More about : nokia 6630

August 6, 2005 12:21:23 AM

In article <1123269602.759533.249280@z14g2000cwz.googlegroups.com>,
Joel <joelagnel@gmail.com> wrote:
>Are there any problem anyone has experienced with the phone ?
>1.3 megapixel camera seems to be promising, are the photos sharp and
>clear?

Nokia 6230 is VGA quality, not 1MP.
Anonymous
August 6, 2005 1:24:10 AM

On 5 Aug 2005 12:20:02 -0700, "Joel" <joelagnel@gmail.com> wrote:

>Hi everybody
>
>Having browsed through nokias website i think i should
>go for the nokia 6630 phone.
>
>Are there any problem anyone has experienced with the phone ?
>1.3 megapixel camera seems to be promising, are the photos sharp and
>clear?
>
>I would like some feedback from someone who has used this phone
>whether its worth it.
>
>What are the main differences between 6630 and 6680 other than the dual
>camera?
>
>Sincere Thanks,
>
>Joel.

firstly dont believe the other guy....

I have a 6630 and use it on the Three network. the main difference
between it and the 6680 is the 'missing' front camera but it also has
less colours on the screen - 6680 has 260000 compared to 64000 of the
6630 but I have not noticed anything.
the 6630s camera is very good being 1.3 mega pixel. it also has very
good zoom which you can use whilst recording.
It works very well with TomTom Mobile which you can get very cheap on
eBay and with a BT GPS at around £50 its excellent value.
I have just got another one on Three to sell. It cost me £36 and thats
for the year with 6000 minutes x net anytime and 1200 texts. Got it
from e2save on a cashback deal.

Chris P Bacon
August 6, 2005 1:25:55 AM

On Fri, 5 Aug 2005 20:21:23 +0000 (UTC), caspam@doj.ca.gov (C) wrote:

>In article <1123269602.759533.249280@z14g2000cwz.googlegroups.com>,
>Joel <joelagnel@gmail.com> wrote:
>>Are there any problem anyone has experienced with the phone ?
>>1.3 megapixel camera seems to be promising, are the photos sharp and
>>clear?
>
>Nokia 6230 is VGA quality, not 1MP.

r u on the wrong thread... we are talking about the 6630 not the 6230.
the 6630 is not VGA or 1MP - its 1.3MP.

Chris P Bacon
Anonymous
August 6, 2005 9:13:18 AM

"Joel" <joelagnel@gmail.com> wrote in message
> Hi everybody
>
> Having browsed through nokias website i think i should
> go for the nokia 6630 phone.
>
> Are there any problem anyone has experienced with the phone ?
> 1.3 megapixel camera seems to be promising, are the photos sharp and
> clear?
>
> I would like some feedback from someone who has used this phone
> whether its worth it.
>
> What are the main differences between 6630 and 6680 other than the dual
> camera?
>
> Sincere Thanks,
>
> Joel.

Yes go for it i have a Nokia 6630 and its my best phone i love it :)  The
Camera is gr8 for a phone camera. The main diffrence on the 6630 and 6680 is
that u cant do Video phone calls on the 6630 and u can on the 6680 on some
3G networks.

--

http://stores.ebay.co.uk/experimentalist-co-uk
www.simcard.me.uk

Will post to USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, UK, Germany, France.
Anonymous
August 6, 2005 12:59:56 PM

>Yes go for it i have a Nokia 6630 and its my best phone i love it :)  The
>Camera is gr8 for a phone camera. The main diffrence on the 6630 and 6680 is
>that u cant do Video phone calls on the 6630 and u can on the 6680 on some
>3G networks.

not strickly true, you CAN do video calls but not using the camera on
the front (as there isnt one) so you cant send video of yourself AND
see the screen at the same time but you CAN send video images using
the rear camera and see the screen at the same time.

Chris P Bacon
Anonymous
August 6, 2005 3:39:12 PM

"Chris P Bacon" <andy.haigh@XbreatheX.com> wrote in message

>>Yes go for it i have a Nokia 6630 and its my best phone i love it :)  The
>>Camera is gr8 for a phone camera. The main diffrence on the 6630 and 6680
>>is
>>that u cant do Video phone calls on the 6630 and u can on the 6680 on some
>>3G networks.
>

> not strickly true, you CAN do video calls but not using the camera on
> the front (as there isnt one) so you cant send video of yourself AND
> see the screen at the same time but you CAN send video images using
> the rear camera and see the screen at the same time.
>

> Chris P Bacon

True :)

--

!