Solved

Settings for hd 6850

Can someone point me in the right direction, i have a gigabyte hd6850 i play bf3 with it. what setting i can set it at? any tips would help. my system is older...amd 9600, with an asus board it only supports 4 gig of ram. "it's maxed out now" and a corsair 700wt power supply. " im getting ready to build a newer gamer soon.
9 answers Last reply Best Answer
More about settings 6850
  1. what u mean by settings?
  2. resolution? and the refresh rate.
  3. We're (the community) are not quite sure what you are asking. What do you mean by settings? Just put everything on highest.
  4. completelyrandomname said:
    We're (the community) are not quite sure what you are asking. What do you mean by settings? Just put everything on highest.

ok i just wanted to know if there is a better setting than everything maxed out
  5. Well you could go into the CCC and change settings like AA and stuff. Besides that there's not much more you can do in the game.
  6. +1 to completely recommandation
  7. gomer68 said:
    resolution? and the refresh rate.

Personally, I would try to run at you monitor's native resolution and adjust the details in the game to have smooth game play.
  8. ok i will check it out. thanks.
  9. Best answer
    shur. sounds like a plan gomer.

ya like they said. run ur ati settings to max anti-aliasing. max quality. ull see best image :D
Ask a new question

Read More

Graphics Cards Graphics