Sync Nokia 6110 via a Belkin Bluetooth USB (v1.1 ) F8T003i

Last response: in Brands
Share
August 6, 2005 5:44:53 PM

Hi,
Is it possible to connect (and synchronize) a Nokia 6110 via a Belkin
Bluetooth USB (v1.1 ) adapter F8T003i
I can connect via the Belkin software the phone, but I cannot synchronize
with PC Suite because the software doesn't see the phone.
Who can help?

Marco
Anonymous
August 6, 2005 8:33:23 PM

On Sat, 6 Aug 2005 13:44:53 +0200, "Marco" <niks@xx.xx> wrote:

>Hi,
>Is it possible to connect (and synchronize) a Nokia 6110 via a Belkin
>Bluetooth USB (v1.1 ) adapter F8T003i
>I can connect via the Belkin software the phone, but I cannot synchronize
>with PC Suite because the software doesn't see the phone.
>Who can help?
>
>Marco

I wonder if thats because the 6110 does not have Bluetooth.......

Chris P Bacon
August 7, 2005 1:55:00 AM

"Chris P Bacon" <andy.haigh@XbreatheX.com> schreef in bericht
> On Sat, 6 Aug 2005 13:44:53 +0200, "Marco" <niks@xx.xx> wrote:
>
> >Hi,
> >Is it possible to connect (and synchronize) a Nokia 6110 via a Belkin
> >Bluetooth USB (v1.1 ) adapter F8T003i
> >I can connect via the Belkin software the phone, but I cannot synchronize
> >with PC Suite because the software doesn't see the phone.
> >Who can help?
> >
> >Marco
> >
> I wonder if thats because the 6110 does not have Bluetooth.......
>

> Chris P Bacon

Sorry, forgot the i: 6110i

Marco
August 7, 2005 12:33:32 PM

On Sat, 6 Aug 2005 21:55:00 +0200, "Marco" <niks@xx.xx> wrote:

>"Chris P Bacon" <andy.haigh@XbreatheX.com> schreef in bericht
>> On Sat, 6 Aug 2005 13:44:53 +0200, "Marco" <niks@xx.xx> wrote:
>>
>> >Hi,
>> >Is it possible to connect (and synchronize) a Nokia 6110 via a Belkin
>> >Bluetooth USB (v1.1 ) adapter F8T003i
>> >I can connect via the Belkin software the phone, but I cannot synchronize
>> >with PC Suite because the software doesn't see the phone.
>> >Who can help?
>> >
>> >Marco
>> >
>> I wonder if thats because the 6110 does not have Bluetooth.......
>>

>> Chris P Bacon
>
>Sorry, forgot the i: 6110i
>
>Marco

never heard of such a model, what country are you in.....

Chris P Bacon
August 7, 2005 5:59:57 PM

> >Sorry, forgot the i: 6110i
> >
> >Marco
> >
> never heard of such a model, what country are you in.....
>

> Chris P Bacon

I'm in NL.
Found already out it has bluetooth, but cannot connect to PC for
synchronizing

Marco
!