6630 problems, Has the firware been upgraded ?

Last response: in Brands
Share
August 6, 2005 7:20:19 PM

The link below has confused me alot:
http://www.mobique.com/nokia/6630/page6.php

with people who have purchased this phone recently, did you experience
problems
like browser connection and corruption of the call/time duration when
the name
of the caller existed in the phone book and also the inabilty to sort
names in the
phonebook by the first name?

That review's 6630 software/firmware version was:
V 3.45.110 / 02-12-04 / RM-1

Which one were you or anyone using?

Regards,

Joel.
Anonymous
August 7, 2005 12:32:20 PM

On 6 Aug 2005 15:20:19 -0700, "Joel" <joelagnel@gmail.com> wrote:

>The link below has confused me alot:
>http://www.mobique.com/nokia/6630/page6.php
>
>with people who have purchased this phone recently, did you experience
>problems
>like browser connection and corruption of the call/time duration when
>the name
>of the caller existed in the phone book and also the inabilty to sort
>names in the
>phonebook by the first name?
>
>That review's 6630 software/firmware version was:
>V 3.45.110 / 02-12-04 / RM-1
>
>Which one were you or anyone using?
>
>Regards,
>
>Joel.

never experienced any such problems on my O2 branded one or my earlier
Three branded one....

These are the latest currently out there...

Three
4.03.18

O2
3.45.113