6680 menu not working any more!

Archived from groups: uk.telecom.mobile,alt.cellular.nokia (More info?)

Hi there. I installed cdoom on my Nokia 6680 from this site:

http://koti.mbnet.fi/~haviital/

and now I can't access the menu, and it doesn't recognise the memory
card! Everything else seems to be ok.

How do I use safe mode on the 6680? I tried turning it on with the
pencil button held down but it didn't work.

Any help would be great please!!!! It's really annoying.
2 answers Last reply
More about 6680 menu working more
  1. Archived from groups: uk.telecom.mobile,alt.cellular.nokia (More info?)

    "Paul Turner" <turnerpaul@gmail.com> wrote in message
    > Hi there. I installed cdoom on my Nokia 6680 from this site:
    >
    > http://koti.mbnet.fi/~haviital/
    >
    > and now I can't access the menu, and it doesn't recognise the memory
    > card! Everything else seems to be ok.
    >
    > How do I use safe mode on the 6680? I tried turning it on with the
    > pencil button held down but it didn't work.
    >
    > Any help would be great please!!!! It's really annoying.

    U cud totaly reset the phone but that wud wipe every thing u put on the
    phone off.
    For Reset
    typed *#7370#. It will ask security code, which is 12345 if you havent
    changed it.

    --

    http://stores.ebay.co.uk/experimentalist-co-uk
    www.simcard.me.uk

    Will post to USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, UK, Germany, France.
  2. Archived from groups: uk.telecom.mobile,alt.cellular.nokia (More info?)

    The right version for playing Doom on 6680 is c2Doom
    http://koti.mbnet.fi/mertama/downloads.html
    http://koti.mbnet.fi/mertama/downloads/c2doom_s60(1.02).sis

    "Paul Turner" <turnerpaul@gmail.com> skrev i meddelandet
    > Hi there. I installed cdoom on my Nokia 6680 from this site:
    >
    > http://koti.mbnet.fi/~haviital/
    >
    > and now I can't access the menu, and it doesn't recognise the memory
    > card! Everything else seems to be ok.
    >
    > How do I use safe mode on the 6680? I tried turning it on with the
    > pencil button held down but it didn't work.
    >
    > Any help would be great please!!!! It's really annoying.

Nokia Mobile Safe Mode