6680 menu not working any more!

Last response: in Brands
August 7, 2005 8:37:30 AM

Archived from groups: uk.telecom.mobile,alt.cellular.nokia (More info?)

Hi there. I installed cdoom on my Nokia 6680 from this site:

http://koti.mbnet.fi/~haviital/

and now I can't access the menu, and it doesn't recognise the memory
card! Everything else seems to be ok.

How do I use safe mode on the 6680? I tried turning it on with the
pencil button held down but it didn't work.

Any help would be great please!!!! It's really annoying.

More about : 6680 menu working

Anonymous
August 7, 2005 4:52:54 PM

"Paul Turner" <turnerpaul@gmail.com> wrote in message
> Hi there. I installed cdoom on my Nokia 6680 from this site:
>
> http://koti.mbnet.fi/~haviital/
>
> and now I can't access the menu, and it doesn't recognise the memory
> card! Everything else seems to be ok.
>
> How do I use safe mode on the 6680? I tried turning it on with the
> pencil button held down but it didn't work.
>
> Any help would be great please!!!! It's really annoying.

U cud totaly reset the phone but that wud wipe every thing u put on the
phone off.
For Reset
typed *#7370#. It will ask security code, which is 12345 if you havent
changed it.

--

http://stores.ebay.co.uk/experimentalist-co-uk
www.simcard.me.uk

Will post to USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, UK, Germany, France.
August 8, 2005 1:45:43 PM

Archived from groups: uk.telecom.mobile,alt.cellular.nokia (More info?)

The right version for playing Doom on 6680 is c2Doom
http://koti.mbnet.fi/mertama/downloads.html
http://koti.mbnet.fi/mertama/downloads/c2doom_s60(1.02).sis

!