Nokia 3230 downloading MP3's as ringtones/realtones

What I cannot figure out about my Nokia 3230 is how to use my own MP3
soundfiles and use them as ringtones/realtones. The manual doesn't
mention this possibility. Anyone knows how to make it happen? BTW I
don't have a PC but use Mac.
1 answer Last reply
More about nokia 3230 downloading ringtones realtones

    try menu/profile and select using the joystick..and browse ur mp3 file
    name...and then select..

    "HJK" <yeahyeah020@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    > What I cannot figure out about my Nokia 3230 is how to use my own MP3
    > soundfiles and use them as ringtones/realtones. The manual doesn't
    > mention this possibility. Anyone knows how to make it happen? BTW I
    > don't have a PC but use Mac.

Nokia MP3