Nokia 3230 downloading MP3's as ringtones/realtones

Tags:
Last response: in Brands
August 7, 2005 8:45:34 AM

What I cannot figure out about my Nokia 3230 is how to use my own MP3
soundfiles and use them as ringtones/realtones. The manual doesn't
mention this possibility. Anyone knows how to make it happen? BTW I
don't have a PC but use Mac.
Anonymous
August 9, 2005 4:29:04 PM

try menu/profile and select using the joystick..and browse ur mp3 file
name...and then select..

!