Calender sync

Doesn't Nokias handle appointments that repeat on other interval than
"every week", "every month" and "every year"? When I synced with
Outlook all appointments that repeated every 6th week (my girlfriends
work-schedule) just was gone (on the phone, haven't trid synching the
other way, that could delete them on the PC as well I'm afraid :-)

Not even a warning message in the PC Sync log, or anything :-(

--
Lars-Erik - http://home.chello.no/~larse/ - ICQ 7297605
WinXP, Asus P4PE, 2.53 GHz, Asus V8420 (Ti4200), SB-Live!

    On Sun, 07 Aug 2005 18:44:35 +0200, Lars-Erik Østerud <.@.> wrote:

    >Doesn't Nokias handle appointments that repeat on other interval than
    >"every week", "every month" and "every year"? When I synced with
    >Outlook all appointments that repeated every 6th week (my girlfriends
    >work-schedule) just was gone (on the phone, haven't trid synching the
    >other way, that could delete them on the PC as well I'm afraid :-)
    >
    >Not even a warning message in the PC Sync log, or anything :-(

    What model is it you have Lars-Erik?
    I have no such problem with my 6670 when I syncronize it with Notes.

    Bengt-Arne Wallden skrev:

    > What model is it you have Lars-Erik?

    6230i (a series 40 phone)

    --

    On Fri, 12 Aug 2005 15:09:05 +0200, Lars-Erik Østerud <.@.> wrote:

    >Bengt-Arne Wallden skrev:
    >
    >> What model is it you have Lars-Erik?
    >
    >6230i (a series 40 phone)

    Okey, I remember I had probems also with my 6220.

Nokia