Calender sync

Tags:
Last response: in Brands
August 7, 2005 10:44:35 PM

Doesn't Nokias handle appointments that repeat on other interval than
"every week", "every month" and "every year"? When I synced with
Outlook all appointments that repeated every 6th week (my girlfriends
work-schedule) just was gone (on the phone, haven't trid synching the
other way, that could delete them on the PC as well I'm afraid :-)

Not even a warning message in the PC Sync log, or anything :-(

--
Lars-Erik - http://home.chello.no/~larse/ - ICQ 7297605
WinXP, Asus P4PE, 2.53 GHz, Asus V8420 (Ti4200), SB-Live!

More about : calender sync

Anonymous
August 9, 2005 11:32:27 AM

On Sun, 07 Aug 2005 18:44:35 +0200, Lars-Erik Østerud <.@.> wrote:

>Doesn't Nokias handle appointments that repeat on other interval than
>"every week", "every month" and "every year"? When I synced with
>Outlook all appointments that repeated every 6th week (my girlfriends
>work-schedule) just was gone (on the phone, haven't trid synching the
>other way, that could delete them on the PC as well I'm afraid :-)
>
>Not even a warning message in the PC Sync log, or anything :-(

What model is it you have Lars-Erik?
I have no such problem with my 6670 when I syncronize it with Notes.
Anonymous
August 12, 2005 7:09:05 PM

Bengt-Arne Wallden skrev:

> What model is it you have Lars-Erik?

6230i (a series 40 phone)

--
Lars-Erik - http://home.chello.no/~larse/ - ICQ 7297605
WinXP, Asus P4PE, 2.53 GHz, Asus V8420 (Ti4200), SB-Live!
Anonymous
August 13, 2005 3:37:47 PM

On Fri, 12 Aug 2005 15:09:05 +0200, Lars-Erik Østerud <.@.> wrote:

>Bengt-Arne Wallden skrev:
>
>> What model is it you have Lars-Erik?
>
>6230i (a series 40 phone)

Okey, I remember I had probems also with my 6220.
!