News aggregator for 9500

Does anyone know of a news aggregator or RSS feed reader for the
Communicator 9500?

I've found Newsgrabber but I'm not keen on the way it works.
2 answers Last reply
More about news aggregator 9500

    Hi JB,

    FreeNews works great with the communicator 9500, you'll be able to
    check all of your favorite news, sports, stocks, blogs and more on the
    go! To get FreeNews go to:
    http://tinyurl.com/8rxep

    --
    FreeRange

    On Mon, 22 Aug 2005 16:12:30 -0500, FreeRange
    <FreeRange.1u6pey@nospam.cellphoneforums.net> wrote:

    >Hi JB,
    >
    >FreeNews works great with the communicator 9500, you'll be able to
    >check all of your favorite news, sports, stocks, blogs and more on the
    >go! To get FreeNews go to:
    >http://tinyurl.com/8rxep

    FreeNews is a strange name for a program that costs 20 bucks...

    Dave

Nokia RSS