I want to upgrade my graphics on my Lenovo H210 5355

I want to upgrade my graphics on my Lenovo H210 5355. It currently has an Intel G33/G31. Will you please suggest what my course of action should be?

Processor

Type Intel Pentium E5200 / 2.5 GHz
Number of Cores Dual-Core
64-bit Computing Yes
Installed Qty 1
Max Supported Qty 1
Processor Main Features Intel Extended Memory 64 Technology, Intel Execute Disable Bit, Enhanced Intel SpeedStep Technology
Multi-Core Technology Dual-Core

Power

Device Type Power supply
Voltage Required AC 120/230 V ( 50/60 Hz )
Power Provided 280 Watt

RAM

Installed Size 4 GB / 4 GB (max)
Technology DDR2 SDRAM - non-ECC
Memory Speed 800 MHz
Configuration Features 2 x 2 GB
Form Factor DIMM 240-pin
Features Dual channel memory architecture
Memory Specification Compliance PC2-6400
5 answers Last reply
More about upgrade graphics lenovo h210 5355
  1. If you want to get a decent card you'll need to upgrade that power supply. whats the budget? What will you be using ot for? If gaming what resolution are you running?
  2. with that PSU, assuming it puts out a true 280w (most likely does not) you have little to no options. There are a few GPUs you could use, none that come to mind. Honestly you'd be better off saving $500 and building a new system - at least upgrades from that point on would be easier if you buy yourself a solid case and PSU
  3. I am giving this to my sister for her games. I am running the recommended resolution of 1680x1050. My budget is negotiable as long as it gets her off my pc.
  4. A 7750 is the best you could do on that psu. Buying a new psu for a better card would be a waste with that cpu.
  5. G31/33 chipset is very slower, so if u upgrade gpu the mobo is not fully utilize the gpu speed. so don't waste money. upgrade mobo to 41express chipset Intel mobo (ddr 3) this mobo support u r processor and integrated 1gb Intel gpu Is enough for u now. And no need to upgrade psu.
Ask a new question

Read More

Graphics Cards Lenovo Intel Graphics