Server Reused Connection?

I keep getting this message. I was happily playing BF2 for a few hours,
during a map change I "lost" connection. Now after one hour I still cannot
reconnect. Does anyone know why such a message would be displayed?

--
WooHoo2You

Every commander wants two of him,
and half of everyone else thats around.