Wireless Connection not happening arghh

Hello All,

I am sure that everyone has bombarded this discussion
board with the same question...Why Won't It Connect.

I have the Microsoft Wireless Notebook Adapter MN520 and
we setup wireless at work. The wireless router that is
being used is a cisco.

I use the setup wizard and it put in my security key and
it tells me that it is incorrect. I have other laptops
and pocket pcs on the same wireless network and with the
same security keys and they have no problems.

If someone could tell me why and or point me to where some
help can be obtained it would be appreciated.

Thanks

Phil
1 answer Last reply
More about wireless connection happening arghh

    What OS are you using?
    If it is Windows XP, don't use the setup wizard. Use Windows Wireless Zero
    Config and see if that helps.

    --
    Jason Tsang - Microsoft MVP

    Find out about the MS MVP Program -

    "Phil" <outdoorlife_rocks@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    > Hello All,
    >
    > I am sure that everyone has bombarded this discussion
    > board with the same question...Why Won't It Connect.
    >
    > I have the Microsoft Wireless Notebook Adapter MN520 and
    > we setup wireless at work. The wireless router that is
    > being used is a cisco.
    >
    > I use the setup wizard and it put in my security key and
    > it tells me that it is incorrect. I have other laptops
    > and pocket pcs on the same wireless network and with the
    > same security keys and they have no problems.
    >
    > If someone could tell me why and or point me to where some
    > help can be obtained it would be appreciated.
    >
    > Thanks
    >
    > Phil

Routers Wireless Connection Microsoft Networking