IDM problem

phil2234

Honorable
Mar 20, 2012
Hello,
i was downloading windows 8 using IDM. after 100% completion, i got an error saying couldn't append the file. so i went to the folder where incomplete files are stored. there i found 2 files , 1 named ..iso other . iso4. the 1st file was around 3.3gb and the other around 400mb. is there any way by which i can merger the two files to get complete Windows 8 iso. i can't really download again. it took me a lot of time to download it. would aprreciate your help

phil2234

Honorable
Mar 20, 2012
have already tried burning it on a DVD. burn was successful but can't install it. get some error tat says drivers missing. also tried creating a boot drive using my pen drive. got an error saying Iso file is not valid. means it is corrupt. will give a try using Winrar though. any other method ??

phil2234

Honorable
Mar 20, 2012
redownloading. chkd the idm folder again there is one iso file and 8 other files named iso1, .iso2 and so on. fingers crossed. btw this is the third time m downloading the file.

phil2234

Honorable
Mar 20, 2012
downloaded and its awesomeee. very few apps thoough. can anybody direct me to website where I can download windows 8 apps.

scottiemedic

Distinguished
Windows 8 should run most apps as Windows 7, but they may not have the Metro interface support, and most companies won't put Metro into the programs til the RTM Windows is released.

TRENDING THREADS