Upgrade compaq cq5600f graphics card

Hello,
What size graphics card can I upgrade to in a Compaq cq5600f
9 answers Last reply
More about upgrade compaq cq5600f graphics card
  1. Anything you like.
  2. Ha! Not true mouse you joker. Its very hard to recommend anything for you honestly graphic card wise. There are a few things that plague your system. I would say at this point it would be better to bucket upgrade your system. Putting money into a graphics card at this point is a poor value on your part.

CPU: Its a bit dated and slow for a graphics card of this generation
    Memory: Your memory is dated DDR2 and you only have 2 gigabytes
  3. bigshootr8 said:
    Ha! Not true mouse you joker. Its very hard to recommend anything for you honestly graphic card wise. There are a few things that plague your system. I would say at this point it would be better to bucket upgrade your system. Putting money into a graphics card at this point is a poor value on your part.

CPU: Its a bit dated and slow for a graphics card of this generation
    Memory: Your memory is dated DDR2 and you only have 2 gigabytes

We have upgraded processor AMD Phenom Quad-Core II and updated RAM from 2 to 4 gigs
  4. We have upgraded processor AMD Phenom Quad-Core II and updated RAM from 2 to 4 gigs
  5. Do you know what Phenom you upgraded to specific number? For example

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16819103727
  6. bigshootr8 said:
    Ha! Not true mouse you joker.

An x16 slot will support any card on the market today and as the OP failed to give any more information my answer is valid.
  7. Haha you are to right mouse. I knew what you were doing honestly. You need to supply more information for others to help you. Look at it from this stand point its like asking someone to make a pb and j sandwich with no instructions and no knowledge of what one is.
  8. HDZ965FBGMBOX 3.4 ghz; AMD Phenom added to Compaq 5600F.

Have a M2N68-LA (Narra5) motherboard in it now.
Ask a new question

Read More

Graphics Cards Compaq Graphics