6230 operator logo

Last response: in Brands
August 10, 2005 1:14:04 AM

Hi I have given my friend my old O2 6230, how can I remove the T-Mobile logo
from the screen which is now there from her SIM card? I do own Oxygen Phone
manager as well as logo manager (both full versions). Is there any way I can
SMS a blank logo to my old phone from my 6230i using one of the programs.
Thanks in advance.

More about : 6230 operator logo

August 10, 2005 5:09:05 AM

"Timmy" <the_timmy_one@btopenworld.com> wrote in message
news:D db6as$rdg$1@nwrdmz02.dmz.ncs.ea.ibs-infra.bt.com...
> Hi I have given my friend my old O2 6230, how can I remove the T-Mobile
> logo from the screen which is now there from her SIM card? I do own Oxygen
> Phone manager as well as logo manager (both full versions). Is there any
> way I can SMS a blank logo to my old phone from my 6230i using one of the
> programs. Thanks in advance.

I have just done this using MobiMB.

There is a time-limited version here:

http://www.logomanager.co.uk/php/download.php?action=ge...

The link above may have wrapped.
Anonymous
August 10, 2005 7:59:53 PM

Thanks Don, but that didn't work
Timmy
"Don" <nospam@nospam.com> wrote in message

> "Timmy" <the_timmy_one@btopenworld.com> wrote in message
> news:D db6as$rdg$1@nwrdmz02.dmz.ncs.ea.ibs-infra.bt.com...
>> Hi I have given my friend my old O2 6230, how can I remove the T-Mobile
>> logo from the screen which is now there from her SIM card? I do own
>> Oxygen Phone manager as well as logo manager (both full versions). Is
>> there any way I can SMS a blank logo to my old phone from my 6230i using
>> one of the programs. Thanks in advance.
>

> I have just done this using MobiMB.
>
> There is a time-limited version here:
>
> http://www.logomanager.co.uk/php/download.php?action=ge...
>
> The link above may have wrapped.

Related resources
August 10, 2005 11:41:39 PM

On Tue, 9 Aug 2005 21:14:04 +0000 (UTC), "Timmy"
<the_timmy_one@btopenworld.com> wrote:

>Hi I have given my friend my old O2 6230, how can I remove the T-Mobile logo
>from the screen which is now there from her SIM card? I do own Oxygen Phone
>manager as well as logo manager (both full versions). Is there any way I can
>SMS a blank logo to my old phone from my 6230i using one of the programs.
>Thanks in advance.

It's not possible on T-Mobile. The SIM controls certain handset
functions, and is programmed to refuse any attempt to alter the
operator logo.

Have the phone unlocked, stick another operator's SIM card in, and it
will work.
Anonymous
August 11, 2005 12:39:45 AM

Thanks, the SIM is a Virgin Mobile and I think it uses the T-Mobile network,
The phone itself works on any network as it not locked to O2.

!