6230 operator logo

Hi I have given my friend my old O2 6230, how can I remove the T-Mobile logo
from the screen which is now there from her SIM card? I do own Oxygen Phone
manager as well as logo manager (both full versions). Is there any way I can
SMS a blank logo to my old phone from my 6230i using one of the programs.
Thanks in advance.
4 answers Last reply
More about 6230 operator logo

    "Timmy" <the_timmy_one@btopenworld.com> wrote in message
    > Hi I have given my friend my old O2 6230, how can I remove the T-Mobile
    > logo from the screen which is now there from her SIM card? I do own Oxygen
    > Phone manager as well as logo manager (both full versions). Is there any
    > way I can SMS a blank logo to my old phone from my 6230i using one of the
    > programs. Thanks in advance.

    I have just done this using MobiMB.

    There is a time-limited version here:

    http://www.logomanager.co.uk/php/download.php?action=getdemo&product=51

    The link above may have wrapped.

    Thanks Don, but that didn't work
    Timmy
    "Don" <nospam@nospam.com> wrote in message

    > "Timmy" <the_timmy_one@btopenworld.com> wrote in message
    >> Hi I have given my friend my old O2 6230, how can I remove the T-Mobile
    >> logo from the screen which is now there from her SIM card? I do own
    >> Oxygen Phone manager as well as logo manager (both full versions). Is
    >> there any way I can SMS a blank logo to my old phone from my 6230i using
    >> one of the programs. Thanks in advance.
    >

    > I have just done this using MobiMB.
    >
    > There is a time-limited version here:
    >
    > http://www.logomanager.co.uk/php/download.php?action=getdemo&product=51
    >
    > The link above may have wrapped.

    On Tue, 9 Aug 2005 21:14:04 +0000 (UTC), "Timmy"
    <the_timmy_one@btopenworld.com> wrote:

    >Hi I have given my friend my old O2 6230, how can I remove the T-Mobile logo
    >from the screen which is now there from her SIM card? I do own Oxygen Phone
    >manager as well as logo manager (both full versions). Is there any way I can
    >SMS a blank logo to my old phone from my 6230i using one of the programs.
    >Thanks in advance.

    It's not possible on T-Mobile. The SIM controls certain handset
    functions, and is programmed to refuse any attempt to alter the
    operator logo.

    Have the phone unlocked, stick another operator's SIM card in, and it
    will work.

    Thanks, the SIM is a Virgin Mobile and I think it uses the T-Mobile network,
    The phone itself works on any network as it not locked to O2.

    "ƧØÞ" <no.spam@nowhere.net> wrote in message
    > On Tue, 9 Aug 2005 21:14:04 +0000 (UTC), "Timmy"
    > <the_timmy_one@btopenworld.com> wrote:
    >
    >>Hi I have given my friend my old O2 6230, how can I remove the T-Mobile
    >>logo
    >>from the screen which is now there from her SIM card? I do own Oxygen
    >>Phone
    >>manager as well as logo manager (both full versions). Is there any way I
    >>can
    >>SMS a blank logo to my old phone from my 6230i using one of the programs.
    >>Thanks in advance.
    >>

    > It's not possible on T-Mobile. The SIM controls certain handset
    > functions, and is programmed to refuse any attempt to alter the
    > operator logo.
    >
    > Have the phone unlocked, stick another operator's SIM card in, and it
    > will work.

Nokia Phones