I've never seen this before and haven't had any luck searching for this type of issue as Grid and Artifacts bring up so many results that aren't related to mine. First off, here's a picture of what I'm talking about
I had to take this with a Camera as screenshots don't capture it. This is from a shot of Diablo 3, the lower right hand corner of the screen, while the game is paused. If you look in the black, you can see a grid pattern of green/red squares. This grid pattern actually covers my entire screen, no matter the application run, and is even visible on the desktop. It's easiest to see in black areas, but if I look close enough I can see it everywhere and can change the contrast/brightness/gamma to make it more apparent or even kind of change the way it looks.
This has only appeared since the 310.xx drivers. 306.xx and below is fine, but everything after that(including all beta drivers as well as the latest 313.95) has this problem. It's only apparent on my HDTV, plugging in a normal monitor it seems ok.
Things I've tried:
- Different resolutions. Doesn't change a thing.
- Different drivers. Everything after 306 has this problem.
- Changing the color mode in my drivers (RGB/YCbCr444)
- Changing Gamma/Brightness/Contrast. Changes the way the grid pattern looks, but it's always visible.
- Changing every type of video option on my TV. Doesn't help.
- Different OS. Had the issue on Win7. Switched to Win8 and it's still there.
Any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.