Nokia 6682 Phone

Nokia 6682: Find phone features, accessories, PC applications, user
guides for your Nokia 6682 phone.

http://www.nokiausa.com/phones/6682
http://www.phonescoop.com/phones/phone.php?p=684

===
"The pressure is outrageous. Everyone is picked apart and it's so superficial and not real. I'm not superskinny and not overweight. I'm just normal."
-- Hilary Duff
1 answer Last reply
More about nokia 6682 phone

    "Ablang" <HilaryDuffPerfectGirl@ablang-duff.com> skrev i en meddelelse
    > Nokia 6682: Find phone features, accessories, PC applications, user
    > guides for your Nokia 6682 phone.
    >
    > http://www.nokiausa.com/phones/6682
    > http://www.phonescoop.com/phones/phone.php?p=684
    >

    > ===
    > "The pressure is outrageous. Everyone is picked apart and it's so
    > superficial and not real. I'm not superskinny and not overweight. I'm
    > just normal."
    > -- Hilary Duff

    Looks similar to the gsm phone 6681

    http://www.nokia.dk/phones/6681/