  • Phones
  • Accessories
Last response: in Brands
August 10, 2005 2:55:28 AM

Nokia 6682: Find phone features, accessories, PC applications, user
guides for your Nokia 6682 phone.

http://www.nokiausa.com/phones/6682
http://www.phonescoop.com/phones/phone.php?p=684

===
"The pressure is outrageous. Everyone is picked apart and it's so superficial and not real. I'm not superskinny and not overweight. I'm just normal."
-- Hilary Duff

More about : nokia 6682 phone

Anonymous
August 10, 2005 6:52:51 PM

"Ablang" <HilaryDuffPerfectGirl@ablang-duff.com> skrev i en meddelelse
> Nokia 6682: Find phone features, accessories, PC applications, user
> guides for your Nokia 6682 phone.
>
> http://www.nokiausa.com/phones/6682
> http://www.phonescoop.com/phones/phone.php?p=684
>

> ===
> "The pressure is outrageous. Everyone is picked apart and it's so
> superficial and not real. I'm not superskinny and not overweight. I'm
> just normal."
> -- Hilary Duff

Looks similar to the gsm phone 6681

http://www.nokia.dk/phones/6681/