Nokia 7200 case

Last response: in Brands
August 10, 2005 11:21:16 PM

Could someone please give any constructive advice on changing the front
cover of my 7200 as the small window has cracked. I have the torx t6
screwdriver.
Thanks.

More about : nokia 7200 case

Anonymous
August 10, 2005 11:21:17 PM

"yaesu" <david@daveduke.plus.com> wrote in message
> Could someone please give any constructive advice on changing the front
> cover of my 7200 as the small window has cracked. I have the torx t6
> screwdriver.

Full dismantle instructions are at the UselessInfo site in my sig (under the
DCT4 section).

--
<<< Unlock Your Phone's Potential >>>
<<< www.uselessinfo.org.uk >>>

Thank you Richard, just what I was looking for. Thanks again.
Dave.
"Richard Colton" <webmaster@NOSPAMuselessinfo.org.uk> wrote in message

> "yaesu" <david@daveduke.plus.com> wrote in message
>> Could someone please give any constructive advice on changing the front
>> cover of my 7200 as the small window has cracked. I have the torx t6
>> screwdriver.
>
> Full dismantle instructions are at the UselessInfo site in my sig (under
> the DCT4 section).
>
> --
> <<< Unlock Your Phone's Potential >>>
> <<< www.uselessinfo.org.uk >>>
> <<< www.thephonelocker.co.uk >>>
> <<< www.gsm-solutions.co.uk >>>

Anonymous
August 11, 2005 12:55:24 AM

> Thank you Richard, just what I was looking for. Thanks again.

No problem. Glad it helped.

--
!