Nokia 7200 case

Could someone please give any constructive advice on changing the front
cover of my 7200 as the small window has cracked. I have the torx t6
screwdriver.
Thanks.
3 answers Last reply
More about nokia 7200 case

    "yaesu" <david@daveduke.plus.com> wrote in message
    > Could someone please give any constructive advice on changing the front
    > cover of my 7200 as the small window has cracked. I have the torx t6
    > screwdriver.

    Full dismantle instructions are at the UselessInfo site in my sig (under the
    DCT4 section).

    --
    <<< Unlock Your Phone's Potential >>>
    <<< www.uselessinfo.org.uk >>>

    Thank you Richard, just what I was looking for. Thanks again.
    Dave.

    > Thank you Richard, just what I was looking for. Thanks again.

    No problem. Glad it helped.

    --
    <<< Unlock Your Phone's Potential >>>
    <<< www.uselessinfo.org.uk >>>