I'm looking for a cheap graphics card (100-200 euros(around 100 would be best)) to play the new released games like Black Ops 2, Crysis 3 and the not newly released Battlefield 3 on high or ultra Graphics.
Currently I'm experiencing lag on low settings Black Ops 2 and around Medium on Battlefield...
I'm not really sure why because some youtubers played Battlefield 3 on "Ultra" graphics and had 60 fps. For me, it lags and is hardly playable as soon as I go over "low".
Could you either tell me if something is wrong or recommend a good, cheap graphics card? Cause I just bought mine...
Thanks in advance!
Here's the specs:
- Monitor is 22" 1920x1080 and a second 16" 1280x1024
- CPU: Intel COre i5 3570K quad-core @3,40 GHz
- Current GPU: Inno3D GeForce GT 630 4GB
- RAM: 8 GB (2x4GB)
- Drives: 64 GB SSD, 1 TB HDD
- Motherboard: ASUS P8Z77-M
- Powersupply: 650W