Closed Solved

Hello,Every time I type it into my browser it says oops cannot connect to 192.168.1.1 I've tried with Internet Explorer & Google Chrome They won't connect.
15 answers Last reply Best Answer
More about tomshardware
  1. Try disabling antivirus and firewall while you do this.
  2. dely0575 said:
    Hello,Every time I type it into my browser it says oops cannot connect to 192.168.1.1 I've tried with Internet Explorer & Google Chrome They won't connect.

I just wanted to add: I have a Westell modem-router. I connected a Netgear WNA3100 wireless adapter. Im getting internet but the speed is slow, I would like to check the settings of the router, but I can't get to them. Thanks.
  3. I tried that. It didn't work.
  4. Best answer
    Are they blocked by your provider?
  5. I don't know. Is there any way around it if they are blocking it?
  6. I called my ISP CenturyLink. They told me how to do it. It was a different address: 10.0.0.1 So that part is solved. What settings do I need to change? Can you help me with this?
  7. Best answer selected by dely0575.
  8. dely0575 said:
    I don't know. Is there any way around it if they are blocking it?
  9. Can not connect 192.168.1.1?

The reasons leading to this problem

1. The computer's TCP/IP properties which used to configure the router settings are incorrect.

2. The router used in the existing network, the existing 192.168.1.1 network segment, the same as the router's LAN network.

3. The computer used to configure the router has several network cards, TCP/IP settings of network card are incorrect.
  10. dely0575 said:
  11. admin pasword
  12. ink108 said:
    Can not connect 192.168.1.1?

The reasons leading to this problem

1. The computer's TCP/IP properties which used to configure the router settings are incorrect.

2. The router used in the existing network, the existing 192.168.1.1 network segment, the same as the router's LAN network.

3. The computer used to configure the router has several network cards, TCP/IP settings of network card are incorrect.
  13. edi_95 said:
    admin pasword
  14. dely0575 said:

me to can you help me
  15. Start a new thread.
Ask a new question

Read More

Configuration Internet Explorer Connection Browsers Wireless Networking