Sign in with
Sign up | Sign in
Your question
Closed

192.168.1.1

Last response: in Wireless Networking
Share
February 24, 2012 10:09:35 PM

Hello,Every time I type it into my browser it says oops cannot connect to 192.168.1.1 I've tried with Internet Explorer & Google Chrome They won't connect.

More about : 192 168

February 24, 2012 10:36:58 PM

Try disabling antivirus and firewall while you do this.
February 24, 2012 10:46:49 PM

dely0575 said:
Hello,Every time I type it into my browser it says oops cannot connect to 192.168.1.1 I've tried with Internet Explorer & Google Chrome They won't connect.

I just wanted to add: I have a Westell modem-router. I connected a Netgear WNA3100 wireless adapter. Im getting internet but the speed is slow, I would like to check the settings of the router, but I can't get to them. Thanks.
Related resources
February 24, 2012 10:51:10 PM

I tried that. It didn't work.

Best solution

February 24, 2012 11:04:31 PM
Share

Are they blocked by your provider?
February 25, 2012 3:45:12 AM

I don't know. Is there any way around it if they are blocking it?
February 29, 2012 11:34:27 AM

I called my ISP CenturyLink. They told me how to do it. It was a different address: 10.0.0.1 So that part is solved. What settings do I need to change? Can you help me with this?
March 10, 2012 1:30:14 AM

Best answer selected by dely0575.
Anonymous
March 25, 2012 6:57:41 AM

dely0575 said:
I don't know. Is there any way around it if they are blocking it?

June 21, 2012 3:18:24 PM

Can not connect 192.168.1.1?

The reasons leading to this problem

1. The computer's TCP/IP properties which used to configure the router settings are incorrect.

2. The router used in the existing network, the existing 192.168.1.1 network segment, the same as the router's LAN network.

3. The computer used to configure the router has several network cards, TCP/IP settings of network card are incorrect.
August 24, 2012 5:28:25 AM

dely0575 said:
Hello,Every time I type it into my browser it says oops cannot connect to 192.168.1.1 I've tried with Internet Explorer & Google Chrome They won't connect.

December 16, 2012 10:16:44 AM

admin pasword
December 28, 2012 5:36:52 PM

ink108 said:
Can not connect 192.168.1.1?

The reasons leading to this problem

1. The computer's TCP/IP properties which used to configure the router settings are incorrect.

2. The router used in the existing network, the existing 192.168.1.1 network segment, the same as the router's LAN network.

3. The computer used to configure the router has several network cards, TCP/IP settings of network card are incorrect.

January 12, 2013 10:54:34 AM

edi_95 said:
admin pasword

January 29, 2013 8:57:36 PM

dely0575 said:
Hello,Every time I type it into my browser it says oops cannot connect to 192.168.1.1 I've tried with Internet Explorer & Google Chrome They won't connect.

me to can you help me
!