Are all 6230's "buggy"?

Last response: in Brands
August 13, 2005 3:06:46 AM

I see posts on different forums regarding bugs in the Nokia 6230,
mainly that the phone's software freezes up requiring battery removal
to reset the phone. Is this problem related to a certain generation of
these phones, or is this inevitable for all 6230's. Is there a software
fix? I am awaiting a new 6230, and do not look forward to problems
right off the bat. Thanks, Neal.

More about : 6230 buggy

Anonymous
August 13, 2005 11:29:38 AM

no problems after 3 months of use.
August 13, 2005 12:54:57 PM

<njacobs1966@aol.com> wrote in message
>I see posts on different forums regarding bugs in the Nokia 6230,
> mainly that the phone's software freezes up requiring battery removal
> to reset the phone. Is this problem related to a certain generation of
> these phones, or is this inevitable for all 6230's. Is there a software
> fix? I am awaiting a new 6230, and do not look forward to problems
> right off the bat. Thanks, Neal.

I never had any problems with mine, great little phone!
August 13, 2005 6:45:03 PM

njacobs1966@aol.com wrote in news:1123913206.019319.66170
@o13g2000cwo.googlegroups.com:
> I see posts on different forums regarding bugs in the Nokia 6230,
> mainly that the phone's software freezes up requiring battery removal
> to reset the phone.

I have a 6230 (bought earlier this year). The phone never freezes up and the
only time I remove the battery is to access the memory card.
!